first day of work

i have the next 5 chapters already started and planned so be prepared bffs🐸🥶

guys its currently 5am and im running on no sleep so the beginning might be rlly rlly ass

tw : jill and sam being nice 2 each other before 10am and sadly a kind of serious chapter mostly at beginning since im so fuckimg tored and i domt got time to write this later when im awakw and feelinh silly and not sleepypy 

as we all know sam is a fucking teacher at this fucked up crazy ass school and shes making jill her assistant so now sam wakes up and turns over in the bed "jill get up we have work." "5 more minutes.." jill mumbled "dawg you gotta get up" sam said sitting up and running her fingers through jills hair, "i'll get up in a second.." "nopenopenope get the fuck up." sam said going to grab her phone jill groaned and sat up leaning against the headboard, "bitch fuck you im so tired.." "you went to bed at literally 8pm how can you be tired." "i need 15 hours of sleep." "dawg its only a 5 hour difference." sam said getting up and grabbing her outfit, "this nice, right?" she asked jilly bill "dawg that looks like shit." "you said it was cute yesterday you little bitch." "shut up slut just get yo damn outfit on before i go back to bed." "damn okay" sam said starting to get out her pajaams and into her lil outfit.

"it looks good." jill said yawning, sam threw a outfit at jills face "get dressed bitch, im gonna go brush my teeth." sam said walking into jills bathroom and blah blah blah now they ready, jill literally is js like me fr so she lays back down and sleeps some more and sam walks in "JILL." "dawg im tired i aint sign up for this bullshit." "shut up dumb bitch." and jilly dill had to get up and timesksip the bitches r in the car.

"put some music on" jill said bored and exhausted "you put music on, im driving." "why do i gotta do everything" "cause you domt do shit." "dude" "bro just put the damn music on." "kk" jill played frum her and sams shared playlist "dawg i added this song, aint it so good." "no its ass." "but you know all the lyrics?" "because you make me listen to it on a daily." "shut up you know its good." "eh.."

timeskop to when they get there, sam and jill walked in or sam walked in while dragging jill in, the principal was there "hello! which teacher are you?" "ms carpenter, this is the assistant i spoke about, ms roberts." she said pointimg to jill when she said her name "okay, go to room 128." "alright." she grabbed jill AGAIN and walked off

blah blah blah they did work and fought. 

thats all ur gettimg get tricked bitches i trickle dickled yall u thought u were gonna get a nice jill amd sam chapter didnt ya. well NO😈😈😈😈 

ell oh ell i tricked anyone who read this.