basically parents..

sidney and jill getting along for once + someones introduction

no one is home except jill and sidney

"SIDNEY" jill yelled running into sidneys room, startling sidney, "jesus jill.. ever heard of knocking?" she said, "no and.." jill told her cousin and looked at who was next to sidney

"TATUM OH MY GOD." she screamed in joy, "JILL MY BESTIE BOO BOO BEAR" tatum yelled back while running to hug jill, "oh my lord.." sidney said, facepalming or wtv the word is. "oh lord."

"okay girl how have you been." tatum asked jill bringing her to sit on sidneys bed as sidney just went on her phone, "ive been good." jill said "have you got any more hoes?" sidney looked up from her phone for a second, "yes maam, bringing them home every night." "what." sidney said dropping her phone, "oh shit i forgot you was here." jilly bear said, "how many bitches have you brought over..?" "uhh some men some women." "did you use protection?" "nah." "girl what if your pregnant.." tatum said, joining the conversation.. "i doubt that." "have you been craving weird shit recently?" "yea but thats normal." "girl no its not we needa buy you a test." "no." "yes." 

"jill i swear if we buy you a test and your pregnant im throwing you off a cliff." sidney told her younger cousin, "im not peeing on anything so shut up." "anyways." "anyways, do you have like a crush on anyone?" tatum the dead but not dead bitch asked jill, "maybe.." jill replied. now sidney was into the conversation, "who." sidney asked "ya who." tatum also asked

"her name starts with a s." "BITCH SAM?!" sidney yelled and jill just looked away, "OH MY LORDDDD." "I DONT KNOW WHO SAM IS BUT WOOOOOO" tatum screamed "WOOOO wait." tatum said, becoming serious, "bitch what if your pregnant what happens then." "im not pregnant, tatum." "you could be." "well im not i wouldve known if i had a growing fetus in my uterus dumbfuck." jill replied, glaring at tatum. "no need to be mean slut", "both of you stop it."

"okay anyways sidney have you ever realized how we are basically that things parents?" tatum said, looking at her girlfriend while pointing at jill, "no.. and i will never be that creatures parent i dont get how you thought that." "bitch do you wanna fight im not a thing or a creature you stupid sluts." "hey, watch your language when talking to us- oh now i get how you thought that.." 

"ya so now jillian you are grounded for 3 weeks with zero electronics." tatum told the bleach blonde "what." "you heard me, hand over the devices." "no." "jillian marie prescott-riley you give your mother the electronics this instant." "shes not my mother you bitch." "we are legally adopting you." "please dont." "im already setting up a court date." "no your not." jill told her as she stood up from the bed. "give me the electronics now." tatum deadpanned, "no good and bye bitches." and with that jill sprinted out the room and locked herself im her own. 

sidney and tatum started to laugh at how jill ran out so fast while jill was in a panic cuz what if they were serious.. 

A/N - THIS IS A RUSHED AND RANDOM CHAPTER THAT MIGHT MAKE SOME PEOPLE CONFUSED..🐺🐺🐺🐺