u fly, i fly, we fly

"WWEEEEEE" was all that could be heard as amber freeman threw jill roberts out the second floor window. jill landed on a mattress and looked up "YOU GOOD?" the raven haired girl shouted from above, "IM GOOD!" jill yelled bavk before amber jumped down and then BOOM quinn jumped down. jill literally backed up so fast "WHAT THE FUCK" "hi"

then ethan jumped down with chad which was with mindy and anika who was with wes, liv and tara. "hi jill" anika said, looking up at the blonde. "what the fuck"
"i want food, lets go get food." jill said

they went to get sum mcdonalds and it was a little wild

"BITCH WHAT DO YOU WANT" jill screamed at ethan "I SAID I WANTED A HAPPY MEAL." "YOUR NOT GETTING A HAPPY MEAL." "I WANT NUGGETS." "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP"

jill turned back to the cashier, "hi.. sorry about my brother hes a little.. dumb" "BROTHER?" he shouted "boy if you domt shut the fu- sorry, so uh what do you have so far.."

"i have a ten piece nugget for you, a big mac for himbo, twenty piece for the lesbian couple to share, two cheese burgers for ginger, a big mac for the short one, a hamburger for the one next to the short one, a hamburger for frosty the snowman, ten piece nugget for pink hair, and a ten piece for the creature that wanted a happy meal plus drinks."
"ok thats good use this card" jill gave sidneys credit card.

they got their drinks and their food and sat at a table and ate their yummy food.

back at home they started jumping again, "u fly, i fly, we fly" jill said, and everyone started chanting it as they jumped out. jill climbed out the window and started climbing up the mansion like fucking spiderman and got on the roof and jumped off, "WEEEEEEEE" she screamed landing on the mattress.

"JILLIAN MARIE ROBERTS WHY IS THERE A 100 DOLLAR MC DONALDS CHARGE ON MY CARD?!" sidney screamed

"oh shit, guys im gonna do that again without the mattress."
she didnr do it but wtv.