video

filler
takes place before amusement park!

sidney rounded everyone up to show them a video from like over 10 years ago. "you guys ready?" she asked, everyone nodded or just said yes and she started the video

italic = video

"look tatum! im a ballerina!" a small blonde said, twirling around on the second like floor thingy a playground. "yeah!" tatum cheered

"whos that?." tara asked, "tatum is my girlfriend and kirby is jills childhood friend and if you guys dont know, pink haired bitchs aunt, i used to babysit her with tatum." "like how kirby and jill used to babysit me?" liv said, "yea."

"i thinks its raining.." kirby said but tatum didnt feel any water.. "no its not?"

"I PEED ON MYSELF." someone out of frame shouted, the camera went up to a brunette who they could easily recognize as jill, probably about 5 maybe? "WHAT?" they could hear sidney shout behind the camera, "I PEED ON MYSELF." jill said again basically crying, "EWWW" kirby screamed and from what they could hear and see they assumed kirby ran behind tatum.

"I PEED ON MYSELF!!!" jill screamed louder while sobbing.

"oh god.." tatum sighed, and the video finished

"well that was hilarious." mindy said, "real" chad agreed. just then jill walked in, "hey guys what are u guys watching?" she asked, "when you peed yours- OW!" "quinn! you werent supposed to tell her!" sam yelled after smacking quinn.

"what." "I PEED ON MYSELFFF" amber mocked, "kill urself bitch." and jill walked off leaving the others to laugh.

A/N - IM SO SORRY I BASICALLY ABANDONED MY ACCOUNT IVE BEEN DOING SHIT AND WORKING ON FINISHING THIS OTHER STORY😭😭