war / school tour pt 3

sam is def the mom friend as well as the aggressive one...

"everyone eat your fucking food and get in the car." sam said, still eating her breakfast "shiver me timbers" jill said grabbing sams fork and eating some of sams food "bitch." "try and hit me and i swear im leaving your side." the lil bleach blonde said. she still got slapped.. "OW WHAT TEH FUCK" "hoe" "this shit gettin good.." mindy whispered..

timeskeep

"i swear to god you all better act normal in here or im beating all your asses with the fucking chancla." sam said parking the car, "not me right?? jill asked her. "yes you as well you little shit." "nah im a grown woman so that dont include me" sam whipped out her sandal and slapped the shit outta jill with it leaving a red mark on her. "oh shit.." could be heard from the backseat.

"WHAT THE FUCK." jill screamed "everyone get out my fucking car or im gonna slap all of you." sam said putting her sandal away, everyone jumped out the car and walked in, standing up straight and formal in fear of the chancla..

everyone walked into the building and met with the principal, "hello mr macher! these are the students i was gonna bring for a tour, meet chad, mindy, amber, wes, liv, quinn, ethan, anika, and tara." the blue eyed principal nodded, (idk if his eye color is green or blue so..) "nice to meet you kids, ms carpenter you may take them for their tour." "alright, guys lets go!", sam started walking away with all of the teens and jill following behind her.

"hey sam how about we split up into two groups so the tours faster?" jill asked, "uh sure..? who do you want." "i want amber, quinn, mindy, anika, liv, and chad." "you just took six out of nine kids but im nit complaining, my kids lets go." sam announced and took her group with her.

"alright guys, heres a sharpie we are gonna leave our mark on this school before it even starts. remember to not write your name." jill said handing out a sharpie to everyone, "okay!!" the teens replied starting to draw.

jill drew words like 'dicks, cocks, penises, asses, shit, piss' while the others drew pictures.

"guys look at my peepee" amber yelled out pointing to the penis she drew that had hairs, "that shit looks big, i could probably bounce on it." quinn said, "i would lowkey suck it if i could." jill said staring at the drawing.

once the whole hall was covered in drawings they ran around the school drawing. on their last hallway they got caught by sam. "jillian marie fucking roberts." sam said obviously mad. "oh fuck. guess its back to retail.." (if u get the reference ily) jill said assuming she was gonna be fired, although she wasnt mad or sad about it. "one, im not firing you. two what the fuck did you do??" "i took my group to do early art class!" jill said and smiled,

"okay tour over. everyone in the fucking car."

everyone was in the car and quiet because when sam was mad she was the most terrifying bitch on the planet, even jill was scared tbh. then anikas dumbass self went live..

"hey my lovely followers! currently in the backseat of our fav mom friends car with eight of my other friends.. while two are up front!" she said flipping the phone camera towards sam and jill, "theres a lot of heated tension up there, imagine they kiss." "girl what the fuck" amber said while some of the others giggled at the comment cuz that was kinda random and silly to say, "hashtag jam or or or or sill!" anika said starting to laugh at her own joke,

"anika if you dont shut the fuck up."

sam said suddenly hitting the brakes and turning around, "oh shi- okay yall i gotta go have a good day or night! hopefully i'll post later!" anika started whispering, "if i dont sam killed me.." "what was that??" "nothin".

once they were home everyone hopped out and sam went and unlocked the door, "everyone to your rooms." everyone complied and SPRINTED to their rooms while sam turned to jill,

jill got the lecture of her life that she didnt even get from her momma and dawg she was barely paying attention cuz she was not gonna be listening to a younger lady yell at her, "girl shut the fuck up." jill said and she walked off to her room and locked the door, leaving sam there.

eventually sam cooled down and she made cake for everyone and called them down. everyone gobbled down the cake and boom they had a nice day

a/n - im soery if this is bad cuz this i rushed to do this.. and i spologize for not updating any of my books as much anymore, ive been really unmotivated to do anything online lately, like write books or even talk to my friends. im really trying to write more and stay motivated to talk to people but if i dont update any of my books in a while dont forget abt them pls cuz i will be back eventually but right now im trying to update my books more so..😓😓