war / school tour pt 2.

after thr events of the last chapter thr tour was moved to a day later and sam will get these bitched out the house.

sam woke up bright and early to dump water on the teenagers she has not legally adopted.. but anyways sam knew all the teens had fallen asleep in one room so she grabbed a singular cold water bottle and went to the room, she opened it and chucked some on each teen making each teen wake up with a gasp "WHAT TNE FUCK SAM" liv yelled "your fine, all of you wake up and go get dressed its the school tour today." each teen groaned "its cuz im gay aint it." amber groaned "yes it is, now get up." "make me go and your gay." mindy said exhausted "your going" "SHES GAY." chad said only to receive a punch in the nose

"IM NOT FUCKING GAY CHAD." sam screamed making jill walk in "SHUT THR FUCK UP YOU DAMN PUSSY LICKER." jill yelled out obviously exhausted "JILL GET THE FUCK OUT AND PUT SOME PANTS ON." tara yelled covering her eyes "I HAVE SHORTS ON?" "BITCH I DONT CARE GET THE FUCK OUT." "SAM GET YOUR DEMON" jilly bill said kicking the shorter girl "IM THE DEMON?!? SAMANTHA GET YOUR FUCKING DOG." "BITCH, DOG?!" "YES DOG HOE" jill tackled tara and tara screamed "SAM YOUR FUCKING DOG IS ATTACKING ME." "BARKBARK BITCH" "AHHH"

anika was just already ready and recording everything

"GO JILL" liv, amber, mindy, anika, quinn, ethan, and chad yelled "TARA BRO YOU GETTIN YO ASS BEAT" wes yelled out, sam was just watching as it happened so quickly, eventually she snapped out of it "JILL." she screamed while jill was still beating the shit out of tara "JILLIAN MARIE ROBERTS." she tries again, still fighting. so she went and grabbed jill by the waist and pulled her off tara, now restraining jill. "DAWG LEMME AT HER" jill said trying to escape sams deathly grip, "no, we got shit to do. all of you get ready and you better be fucking ready in the next 25 minutes or your gonna fucking starve." sam said all serious, "asshole." jill mumbled "what you said?" "nothing." sam let go of jill but grabbed onto her wrist before jill could run and dragged her out the room.

"well that was fucking crazy.." anika said still recording, "sam is so fucking scary, i think i pissed myself.." chad said looking at the water on his legs, "no dipshit thats the water she threw on us." mindy said, "oh." "guys we r ready, look at us were superstars." liv said walking in with wes, quinn, amber, and ethan. "woah, yall shouldve told me you were gonna model walk in.. i wouldve joined" anika said, "join us now" ethan said happily and anika jumped up smiling and ran and they started model walking all over the room. "oh my god.." tara said standing up and grabbing her outfit, she leaves to get ready and the twins do the same.

timeskip

sam was already downstairs and had made breakfast for the teens and she made sum pancakes and bacon but anyways jill sat at the counter with sam on the other side of it "jill you have to stop this rivalry with tara." sam said taking a bite of her food, "not my fault shes being a little bitch." "you right you right wait no you not right thats my sister dumbfuck domt call her a little bitch." "then tell her to stop fucking harassing me" "jill, shes not harassing you. just calm down." "im not gonna calm down when shes always fucking bothering me." "oh. you two need friendship therapy.." "no fuck off." "oh my.. okay just eat yo damn food."
"kk!"

a/n - sorry this gotta be 3 chapters but i gotta post smth now or im gonna die.. and i tried to make this as funny as i can while in school so if its bad its not my fault🐸🥶