Devastation (Short Part)

Im so bored ahahah
______________________________
"It's not your fault...Kanade.."
______________________________
Kanade was hysterical as Miku comforted her, KAITO crossed his arms and glared.
"All you do is cry, how will you ever be able to help anyone?"
"KAITO, shut up." Rin scowled.
"Tsk." KAITO scoffed.
Kanade began to hyperventilate from the stress and anxiety she had been going through when someone spoke up..
"Kanade..?"
Kanade's eyes widened as she knew immediately who that voice was.
"Ena..?"
The virtual singers looked toward the artist who had just came to visit but she was surprised to see only Kanade..
"What's going on..? Where's Mizuki?"
Kanade went silent.
Kanade didn't want to have to explain everything that happened but Miku went ahead and explained everything.

Ena was horrified that Kanade blamed herself for everything that happened..

Kanade explained that Mizuki had completely stopped doing anything related to Nightcord and Ena clenched her fist.
"Im going to visit them."
______________________________
At Mizuki's side

Mizuki was slowly returning back to their middle school self...they were still sad about Ena but now that their sister was back in their life they decided to start acting like the person they are. They returned to dressing like a boy and their sister respected "his" choice.

One day Ena decided to knock on the door and Mizuki's sister answered.

"Eh?" "Who are you~?" She asked.

"I-I can explain but is Mizuki here..?"

"Yes, he's in his room."

"He..?"

"Yes, Mizuki is a boy, my little brother."

Ena's eyes widened but then Mizuki poked "his" head out of the door.

"Onee-chan, who's at the door..?
Mizuki stopped, "his" eyes locked with Ena's and immediately "he" avoided eye contact.

"M-Mizuki!! Wait!"

"Onee-chan!! Enough..just close the door.."

Mizuki's sister gave into "his" wish and closed the door in Ena's face. Ena was devastated..she wondered that...the long time in solitude..had really affected their relationship...

Ena turned and immediately broke into sobs as she walked home.

Mizuki was also devastated.."he" had shut away the person "he" had longed to reunite with..

Mizuki started to panic...he didn't know why they did what he did but his sister comforted her little brother and told him to take a deep breath.

Meanwhile with Ena..she couldn't take it anymore..she was devastated and blamed herself for shutting her closest friends out of her life...just because of some discouragement from Mafuyu's mom..

What will they do now..? How will they mend their relationship..?
______________________________
Very short little part hahaha.
Bye bye
Word count: 425