"It's all my fault.."

Y'all don't hate me for this ahahah
TW: Suicide
Tehee you all know what's gonna happen next with that TW.
______________________________
After the short but shocking interaction, Ena went back to the SEKAI and told Kanade everything. She was devastated and started blaming herself for everything that happened yet again. She cried and cried but KAITO just kept saying how nothing is going to change if all she does is cry..
______________________________
Months passed and Ena was back to working as an illustrator for 25ji. Things were slow but both Ena and Kanade could slowly manage.

Although one day...Kanade couldn't take it anymore...
______________________________
Kanade spent the night typing out a message to everyone on Nightcord..

"Im sorry guys, I love you all dearly and I would love if we came back together as a group, but..I caused the group to fall apart. I didn't do anything when things started to go wrong. If I had somehow convinced Mafuyu's mom to let Mafuyu compose..maybe she wouldn't be gone..if I has convinced Ena to not leave in the first place she wouldn't have.. all of this is my fault and nobody else's. If anyone is to blame it is me..Im a horrible friend and a horrible group leader who can't even keep a group together.. You guys will be better without me.. Bye guys.." - K.
______________________________
Ena saw the message and her eyes widened.
"What the hell?!!" "Kanade..?!!"
______________________________
Mizuki's reaction
"ah..." "Kanade...it's not your fault at all..."
______________________________
Mafuyu?
Mafuyu decided to check up on the group after months of being watched over by her mother, she saw and read the message, her eyes widened and tears flow down her eyes.

She immediately responded to Kanade but it was too late...
______________________________
All three of them ran to Kanade's house and came across one another outside.
"Mafuyu?!" "What the hell are you doing here?!" Ena yelled.
"..." Both Mizuki and Mafuyu remained silent.
"There's no time to talk...I need to check up on Kanade."

The three both suddenly hear a noise coming from Kanade's room and a scream.

"(Mochizuki-san..?!")" Mafuyu thought as she rushed inside.
______________________________
Mafuyu watched in horror as a body was dangling a few inches inside the door of Kanade's room. Honami was on the floor in shock, she covered her mouth and started to cry and Mafuyu was dumbstruck..

"K-Kanade...."

"It's all my fault..."
The end
or is it?
______________________________
AHAHAHAHA DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS
Maybe I'll make a alternate fluff ending. That is if I have a heart🙏

Word count: 426