Chapter 12; Day-Unknown.

A/N/ :

I am currently behind in votes at the 1DBromanceAwards. The outcome of the awards in five days, 3/16/11, will depict the length, the information, and the quality of the next chapter. There will be no updates until I receive enough votes to feel comfortable and proud of my fans. Currently, there are no plans to begin a chapter thirteen of, “The Gifts,” by BeTheChange.

Currently the score is:

ZIall:

Little Things: 10

Save Me: 2

Another Bad Boy Story: 6

Narry:

The Train: 21

Love Will Always Stay: 3

The Gifts: 13

Vote.

Ziall- The Little Things

Narry- The Gifts.

Chapter 12

Harry lazily flicks on the TV, rubbing his head because that nightmare was just so vivid, and curls into the arm of the couch with his blue blanket. There’s ice frosting the windows, and his mother and sister had already left for work, so he was home alone. He clutched a bowl of fruit loops in his hands. His long fingers wrapped around the bowl. A news anchor became sharp on the TV.

-it’s a tragedy really. Three missing children, and a dead teenager. What has this world come to?” The man runs his fingers through his thinning hair. “It’s been two weeks with no new information provided. Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson are the men on the screen in order from left to right.”

A shaved brunette, a raven haired lad, and a feathered brunette all stare at him from inside the TV. His brain matches them fuzzily with the men from his nightmare. His head starts to throb and he lies down. He turns away from the telle.

“And then, finally, seventeen year old Harry Styles was found, alive, along with his dead boyfriend, Niall, abandoned in an alley. Defiled, Niall Horan managed to crawl, practically dead, to his unconscious boyfriend, Harry, and give him CPR. In then he laid his head to rest, his ear over Harry’s heart, and closed his eyes for the last time.” The anchor stacked a few papers and pinched his nose.
“Niall’s funeral will be held on the corner of first and Amastad, tonight, at promptly seven thirty.” Harry jerked his head up, throwing his eyes to the TV.

A picture of a blond, quaffed, dyed hair and plastic covered teeth smiled at him. His heart pounded in his chest.

“Babe?” Someone called from the top of the stairs. Harry leapt out of his skin. He whipped his head to the side, and watched a blond descend the stairs. “You look like you saw a ghost!” Niall whispered, his lithe frame rumpling as he leapt over the back of the couch, landing at Harry’s feet. Harry’s stomach did flips, and he looked lamely back at the TV. It was turned off, the remote on the side table several feet away.

Niall looked up, giggled and proceeded to crawl on top of Harry, planting their lips together. His pale fingers slipped underneath Harry’s shirt, landscaping Harry’s torso with cold hands. Harry shivered, his back arching up into the blonds touch. Niall’s mouth went to Harry’s neck, biting and sucking and licking. His dainty, nimble fingers slipped into Harry’s boxer, his hot breath on Harry’s collarbones.