Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Interdependence is what occurs when to things depend on each other to live. Dependence is needing someone else to be your strong leg to stand on. Co-dependence is the need for someone to need you. All of these are unhealthy coping and living skills. It’s only appropriate, as many will tell you, for victims of a tragedy or horrific event to bond without much suggestion or urging. They need someone that has been through something like what they’ve  been through.  Reverting back into a child like state, genius Niall James Horan sucked his thumb, and held the information to end the world, trapped in his young head, screaming around along with the voices. His demons.

Harry was co-dependent on Niall. Niall was like his child, a strange way to think of a lover, someone who needed to be taken care of, heeded kindly to. Harry helped him sip from the cold bottles of water the guards slipped in, and helped slip food down his throat. Harry insisted on holding Niall, feeding Niall, cradling him, swathing him. Niall was too young.

Zayn was completely independent on swigs of Luke-warm water and mouthfuls of dry bread. He dreamed of Liam, thought of Liam, and let Liam’s life weigh heavily on his conscious. It was a fate worse than death. Life condemning him to wonderment in a small, claustrophobic room with a loon and a telekinetic.

“Liam, we’re going to open this door, now, you hear? Close your eyes.” Liam was sitting with his back against a cold wall; it was so dark he couldn’t see his hand in front of his face. The voice bounced crazily around inside of his small, tall prison, choking him. He slowly forced his palms over his eyes as cold air rushed in. It hit him, sending delicious goose bumps up his arms. He swallowed in the thick, clear air. He’d tasted nothing but stagnant air and dry bites of rolls for as long as he could remember. Someone jerkily grabbed his arms and forced him to his feet. Something loud and crackly popped to his left, so loud he nearly jumped out of his bones, his jaw shaking with its force.

He cracked open his eyes, the fluorescence burning his pupils harshly. The white lights pooled heavily on the ground. Another loud

POP!

Rang out somewhere down the corridor. His hands shook as a man led him down hallway after hallway. He swings open a door and forces him inside, pushing him, his eyes hurting so bad he closes his eyes and swings his arms dutifully.

It was all too bright

And Zayn with visible ribs

Was a terrible sight

And Niall was so loopy

He looked as if he’d fallen onto his head from a great height.

“Liam!” Zayn screamed and rapped him up as loud gunshots rang out, vicious and deadly.

Louis, only in boxers ran in, blue and white lightning cackling from his fingertips. Harry stood infront of Niall.

“Get down!” He yelled. Another gun shot rang out. Much louder this time.

Much closer.

Much too close.

A/N/ Thanks for all the comments, it makes my day, loves. xx Comment again, next chapter the death will be revealed! hahahah! c: Charecter asks on my wall!