Chapter III

Smii7y

The plane shook again as something hit it, jarring Smii7y back to his senses. "What is happening?" Anthony asked while trying to keep his balance.

"Uh, I don't know. It's like something is trying to knock us out of the sky!" Grizzy shouted sarcastically.

"Guys! Not now!" Nogla snapped at them.

Sparrow ran into the room, "To the cargo bay!" Kryoz helped Smii7y to his feet and they made their way to the cargo bay. There were more people trying to keep from falling over when the plane shook.

"What do we do?!" Grizzy asked.

"Brace!" Sparrow demanded. Everyone sat down in their seats and buckled up. The plane hit the ground or what Smii7y thought was the ground until water started seeping into the cargo bay. Whatever was hitting the plane while it was in the sky still hit the plane. The cargo bay started to fill with water meaning they were sinking.

"Everyone out!" Nogla demanded. Everyone rushed to get the belts off.

"Wait. What's happening?" Blarg asked. He held up his hand which was starting to turn transparent. It quickly spread down the rest of his body until he disappeared.

"Blarg?! What?!" Grizzy shouted.

"It's happening to me too!" Willow yelped.

"Me too!" Flom exclaimed.

"Everyone get out of the plane!" Sparrow shouted. She was also turning transparent. The water was up to their knees now. Sparrow, Willow, Puffer, and Flom all vanished. They ran over to the emergency door of the plane and Eli tried to open the door.

"Oh shit." Kryoz said. His hand was turning transparent.

"The door won't open because of the pressure. It has to be equalized." Nogla said. His arm was transparent.

"Move!" Tucker demanded. Eli stepped back and Tucker changed into a large rhinoceros and smacked the door with his horn. More water spilled in from the puncture of his horn.

"Tucker stop! You're gonna drown us!" Droid shouted. When Smii7y glanced behind him, Kryoz, Nogla, Byze, and Anthony were gone. It was just him, Tucker, Eli, and Droid now. Thankfully no one else was turning transparent. The water was up at Smii7y's chest now and rising faster.

"We are gonna drown anyways if we don't get out!" Tucker shouted once he changed back.

"Smii7y? Can we freeze it since ice floats?" Eli asked.

"That will just cause more weight and make us sink faster." He was now off the floor of the plane and treading water, "I might be able to break the door open." The water was above the door now so he had to swim down to the door. He placed a hand on the door and started to freeze it from the inside. It was much harder to freeze the door since it was filled with insulation.

He had to swim back up to the air pocket that was shrinking. Once he swam back down, he forced as much ice into the door as possible. The metal creaked and the door popped off its hinges and opened. A dolphin swam up next to him and clicked happily. Droid held onto another dolphin's dorsal fin. Smii7y assumed it was Eli and Tucker. Smii7y grabbed the dolphin's dorsal fin and sped up to the surface. The corpse of the plane was left to sink to the bottom.

Tucker burst through the surface and Smii7y could finally breathe again. Eli and Droid came up and gasped for air. Tucker and Eli transformed back. "What in the living fuck just happened?" Droid asked.

"Wish I could tell ya. Let's talk once we get to land." Tucker said.

"Land? Where?" Smii7y asked. Tucker pointed to a large silhouette of an island that Smii7y hadn't noticed. There was a tall mountain that stood in the middle with a forest surrounding it. Tucker and Eli changed back into dolphins and swam with Smii7y and Droid to the shore. Smii7y collapsed on the beach out of exhaustion. It had been a crazy day and he had no clue where the others were.