Chapter VI

Willow

She slowly opened her eyes. "Willow? Hey? Come on, get up." Said a voice she recognized. It was Anthony's voice.

"Ugh. What happened?" She asked as she sat up. Anthony was sitting next to her and she saw Nogla standing next to Anthony. They were hard to see since it was so dark. Anthony held a small flame in his hand for a bit of light. They definitely weren't outside and it smelt of mildew and wet dirt.

"Glad you're alright. We were shot out of the sky and teleported here. I think." Nogla said.

"That's not even the worst part, isn't it Nogla?" Anthony asked.

Nogla shook his head, "I feel Neo's presence here."

"What?!" Willow yelped, "Neo doesn't have the ability to teleport people."

"But he can control an abilitor that can." Anthony responded.

"Neo probably learned his lesson and split us up so we can't help each other." Nogla said.

"And of course, we are in a dark cave." Anthony deadpanned.

"Are we all in this cave?" Willow asked.

Nogla shrugged, "I don't know. We should try to find the others before Neo does though."

"He's probably going to go after the powerful alilitors like Smii7y again." Willow said.

"That's what I fear. We have to find him if Neo hasn't already got him." Nogla agreed.

"Then let's find a way out of here." Anthony said as he stood up. He helped Willow up to her feet. The cave was tall and water dripped off of the stalagmites. Anthony made the flame on his palm bigger to create more light. The cave extended in both directions.

"Which way?" Willow asked.

Nogla glanced in both directions. He then glanced at Anthony's flame. It blew slightly to the left. "This way." He said, going to the right. Willow glanced at Anthony who just shrugged and followed Nogla.

They walked in silence for a while. Willow listened to water drip from the ceiling. "What do you think Neo is trying to do this time?" Anthony asked.

"Who knows? Something diabolical I'm sure." Nogla answered.

"Maybe he is trying to catch us all again." Willow offered.

"Maybe, but last time we encountered Neo, he seemed pretty keen on getting rid of us." Nogla responded.

Anthony huffed, "I'd like to see him try. We beat his ass once, we can do it again."

"Well, we are all separated. He may already have the others." Nogla responded.

"Maybe you can look for someone in their dreams?" Willow asked.

"If I knew what time it was. I don't know if it's night or not." Nogla said.

"Then we just get out of here and then look for them." Anthony said. Willow glanced up and saw that the ceiling of the cave was gone. It was lost in the darkness that Anthony's fire didn't reach. It was like they were in a bubble of light in the darkness. Their footsteps became softer and when Willow looked down, she saw that the floor was white. It looked like thousands of strands of string lanced the floor.

Nogla stopped suddenly. "Did you guys hear that?" He asked.

Anthony's brows furrowed, "No?"

"Can you give us some more light Anthony?" Nogla asked. Willow got chills down her spine when she heard something clicking. Anthony made a flame bigger and then threw it up into the air. It lit up the whole cavern and Willow nearly screamed at the sight of what was in the darkness. The ball of fire stayed lit and bright. There was a mess of silk webbing along the ceiling. Huge spiders sat in the webs. The spiders had to be the size of a large dog. They were shiny black with long skinny legs like huge black widows.