Natural Causes

Pigman and Wither were looking down from the top of the roof, staring at the Player's dead body that had hit the floor. They had yet to respawn. Skeleton was looking up at the two, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Really?!"

He yelled up, ignoring Pigman's cackles as Wither gave a shrug.

"They died of natural causes."

Skeleton narrowed his eyes, looking between Wither and Pigman (who was now gasping for air after laughing too hard), and the Player sprawled out on the floor in front of him.

"You pushed them off the roof!"

Wither just sat down on the edge, his legs dangling off as he shot Skeleton a somewhat innocent smile.

"Yeah. Gravity, it's natural."

"BAHAHAHA- AAAAAA-"

Pigman's laughter was cut off by him stumbling about and then falling off the roof, yelling bloody murder as he did so. Luckily Wither had quick reflexes, and caught him with his abilities almost instantly. Pigman then continued to laugh, Skeleton giving the older a deadpan stare.

"So you couldn't have caught the Player? Not that you should have, obviously, but still?"

Wither shrugged again, bringing Pigman back up so he was sitting next to him.

"Would've killed them anyways even if I didn't push them. They would have died to one of us either way. I was just doing them a favour."

Skeleton got closer to the Player's body and kicked it. There was no reaction. They still hadn't disappeared into particles like they did when they re spawned. Hey, maybe this one was out of resets.

"A 'favour' my ass."

"You don't got one."

The mobs on the roof just exploded into fits of giggles. Skeleton sighed, but gave a fond smile anyways. He expected as much.