It Really Depends Who's Calling

"For fuck's sake, Wither!"

Zombie cursed, mashing in his phone number and putting it to his ear. It rang clear for five times, before going to answer phone.
Pigman did the same, in doing so getting the exact same result. He groaned and began yelling at Wither through text, enabling caps lock while he did so. Wither left him on read.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

Skeleton asked, strolling into Zombie's house.

"How the f-"

"I stole your key. Anyways, what's up?"

Pigman blinked, and then burst out laughing. Zombie was still confused about how the hell Skeleton had stolen the key to his house.

"You what-"

"Anyways Skel, we're trying to call Wither but he's not answering."

Skeleton just grinned, knowing exactly what would happen if he was the one to call Wither.

"Okay, lemme try."

Skeleton whipped out his phone and clicked on Wither's icon - he'd already saved the mob's number in his phone, so there was no need to constantly type out the numbers. Not that he didn't remember it anyways, his number was practically ingrained in the back of his mind.

"I mean, you can, but I wouldn't count on him picking up-"

"Hello?"

The crackle of Wither's voice came through the phone, startling both Pigman and Zombie. Skeleton just began laughing.

"Are you calling for Zombie and Pigman? Ugh."

"What the actual fuck, Wither."

The mob on the other end of the line just gave a tired chuckle, cutting off all other conversations.

"I was tired. Gimme a break."

"You picked up for Skeleton!"

Zombie shot an accusatory statement at Wither, and if Skeleton knew him any better, the older would have been rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. Obvi."

"You absolute motherf-"