The Floor Is Lava

"Hey guys the floor is lava!!"

Husk yells, kicking open the classroom doors. It was early in the night, like 9pm, so Herobrine wasn't there yet. But the mobs who were were just weird.
Creeper and Slime weren't there, because they were actually normal and got to school at a reasonable time.
Zombie jumped onto his desk, and Pigman grabbed onto Enderman's shoulders as he pulled himself up into a piggy bank. Enderman didn't exactly decline it, but he looked a little miffed.
Wither just continued to float, using his abilities like he did before to make Enderman float as well.

"Why are you here?"

Skeleton asked, looking at Husk with a curious yet 'I'm so done with life' expression. The aforementioned undead just raised an eyebrow, motioning at Skeleton.

"Excuse me? I said, the floor is lava."

Skeleton sighed, and - without a word, mind you - lay on the floor, whilst constantly keeping eye contact with Husk. The latter recoiled, an odd look on his face.

"... Are you okay?"

"Aha, no."

And that was when Herobrine decided to make his presence known in the classroom. He gave all the mobs in the classroom a quizzical look, before asking them all a very important question.

"What the actual f-"