Ch 5

Luigi started to say, "Ryder... there is something I should tell you..."

Ryder looked at Luigi, his interest perked. It had been a few weeks since the Paw Patrol saved Chickaletta and found out that Goombas were leaking into Adventure Bay. Ryder had made Luigi an honorary member of the Paw Patrol. Luigi had shown the pups his Thunderhand power and told them most of his adventures. Most.

Ryder stated, "Whatever it is, you know you can tell me and the pups."

Luigi smiled a bit. Luigi thought, 'He's a good kid. Unlike me.'

Mr. L was there and added, "Reminds me of pink-hatted-beaver-face. Wonder if we will ever get back to the kingdom."

"Luigi?"

Luigi perked up and saw that Ryder was looking at him. He just shook his head. Maybe now wasn't a good idea.

...

Later that day, Luigi was debating with L. Ryder and the pups were dealing with Harold Humdinger. Apparently he had his super powers back.

Luigi stated, "I think I have an idea what Dimentio is up to. He's trying to get the Chaos Heart from me again, so he opened the portholes to get me separated from Malleo and Vi."

Mr. L shook his head, "Yes, but on the other hand, Dimentio used the Chaos Heart to open the portholes. And remember what sir-jumps-a-lot said, beating Dimentio was rather easy."

Luigi groaned, "It doesn't make sense. Does that mean he didn't have a plan?"

Mr. L pointed out, "Or he's after something else."

Luigi paled, "The crew..."

Mr. L raised a brow, "Why? That doesn't make sense."

Luigi explained, "Maybe not to you but to me, it does. Timmy once told me that, in a different cycle of the galaxy, I was married to Peach."

Mr. L asked, "Wait, really?"

Luigi started to answer, "Well yeah..." Just then, his pup tag went off. He answered it, "Yes, Ryder."

Ryder stated, "Harold has taken the pup's meteor! They've all lost their superpowers!"

Luigi paled, "The power of lightning is on your side!" He turned off the pup tag. He asked, "Can you...?"

Mr. L was shocked, "Wait, what? You want me to help?"

Luigi nodded, "You will be better help than me right now. I need to figure out why Dimentio is after the crew."

With that, the masked bandit took over and headed off to find Ryder and the pups.

...

When Mr. L finally got there, Harold had pinned down the Paw Patrol. Harold was laughing evilly.

Harold started to say, "Finally you pups are getting your just deserts..." That's when he noticed the masked bandit. He asked, "And you are...?"

Mr. L sneered, "Me? Oh just a former minion of the great Count Bleck. I am the Green Thunder, Mr. L!"

Harold used his superpowers to create different things to slow the masked bandit down. But Mr. L saw it coming each time. It was enough for Ryder to talk to the pups.

Chase perked up, "Former minion?"

Skye asked, "Count Bleck?"

Rubble saw Mr. L using the Thunderhand and stated, "R - Ryder! That guy is using the Thunderhand!"

Marshall saw this and asked, "Isn't that Luigi's power?"

Rocky questioned, "Wasn't he trying to tell you something earlier, Ryder?"

Ryder nodded but slowly. "Yes, we've got to help him!"

Chase asked, "Yeah but how, we don't have our powers?"

Ryder reassured, "You pups have never needed your powers to help people before. All you need is yourselves."

They all nodded as Rubble started to pick the lock. Mr. L had gotten away from Harold at one point and the young boy was furious.

Harold growled, "How are you reading my every move?!"

Mr. L teased, "You are very predictible."

Harold was furious but none more so when he saw Ryder and the pups had gotten out of their cages.

Harold did a double take, "What?! How did you get out of the cage without your powers!"

Skye giggled, "Like Ryder said, we don't need our powers to help people! All we need is ourselves!"

...

It didn't take long before Harold was defeated. Mr. L had turned back into Luigi. Ryder was impressed. Curious but impressed. Another rainbow porthole opened. Ryder smiled sadly. He knew it was time. However, before he or the pups could say goodbye, Luigi was pulled into the porthole.

"Luigi!" Everyone cried out.

As the man in green tumbled, he landed on concrete. Puzzled, Luigi turned on his flashlight. That's when he saw that he was in a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. As the man in green tumbled, he landed on concrete. Puzzled, Luigi turned on his flashlight. That's when he saw that he was in a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

"W-where am I?" Luigi stammered, trying his pup tag. But there was no answer. "C-crud..."

Luigi felt oddly cold but turned around when he felt someone breathing down his neck. Right behind him, to his utter horror, was Springtrap. Luigi screamed in horror, dropping his pup tag.

Springtrap creepily stated, "I always come back..."

Luigi finally got up the courage to run away. Springtrap was right behind him. Luigi used the Thunderhand, trying to slow down the animantronic. That did no good.

Luigi swore, "Crap!"

He saw a light coming from outside. He knew that Springtrap shouldn't escape so he led the creepy bunny into the storage closet. Springtrap was surprised but before it could turn around, Luigi slammed the door hard. He ran as fast as he could. He got outside, leaving Springtrap and his pup tag behind. He panted, trying to get his breath back.

"Sir?"

Luigi turned as he saw an older gentleman there. He had short white hair, a beard and mustache on his face, blue eyes, wearing a gray long sleeved overcoat, a blue undershirt, a black tie, a silver badge on his right hand side, gray slacks, and black sneakers. The badge that he wore read: Detective Sal Schmidt.

Luigi stammered, "T - there is an animantronic in there! I - it was a golden rabbit but was smelly...?"

Sal paled, "Golden rabbit? Smelly?"

Luigi stated, "Y - yes, you've got to believe me!"

Sal admitted, "I do. Come with me to the police station so we can get your statement, Mister..."

Luigi helped, "Luigi. Luigi Manfredi."

To that, Sal nodded. He walked over to his police car and Luigi followed. Sal then drove them to the police station. Sal thought, 'Michael and the gang aren't going to believe this...'

...

Wishmaker1028: Ooh yes, I'm evil! I just saw Springtrap behind Luigi in my dreams so I included it here. Just an FYI, this does take place in the Sins of a Father universe. So it has been a few months since William spring locked himself. So with that, please read and review! And always think outside of the box!