Ch 9

Two cloaked people ran through Nightmare Ridge with the greatest speed. As they ran this way and that way, trying to get away from what was coming after them. Right behind them was a whole bunch of monsters. They were rather huge and rather strange. They were anomalies. The one in the lead had what appeared to be a gun in his hand. The other one activated her ice powers.

"We have to fight these guys," the one with the gun stated.

"No kidding." The one with the ice sarcastically replied.

The one with the gun was Stanford Pines. The one with the ice powers was Violet Calico. She had gone after Luigi and Mario too. However, she wound up here instead. The monsters behind them were minions of the notorious dream demon, Bill Cipher. Ford shot at the monsters, taking a few head shots along the way. Violet was freezing as many as she could. The two quickly took out the monsters, breathing a small sigh of relief.

"That was close," Ford stated.

"Man, they were all over us," Violet replied.

Ford told her, "I appreciate all of your help, Violet."

Violet shrugged him off, "It's no big deal, Ford."

Ford looked around the dimension as it started to change. Ford wrinkled his nose, getting ready for anything. Violet stood next to him, also ready. The two of them saw that they had been transported to a yellow space filled with bricks stacked two bars high.

"Where are we?" Ford questioned.

"Aw and here I thought you would remember our special place, Fordsy." A voice taunted. Ford spun around, seeing that Bill was behind him. Violet almost froze him but Bill dodged it quickly. He taunted, "Nice try, sacred violet ice!"

Violet snarled, "Don't call me that!"

Ford asked, getting annoyed, "What do you want, Cipher?"

Bill answered, "Just slowing you down before I meet up with jester."

Violet and Ford both turned to each other before turning back to the energy demon.

Ford pointed out, "We have no idea who that is."

Bill replied, "I'm not surprised that you don't know him, IQ. She does, though."

Violet thought about it for a moment before she paled. "Dimentio!"

Bill responded, "Ding, ding, we have a winner! But don't worry, Sixer. You get a consolation prize!"

That's when Bill snapped his fingers. Ford got ready for anything as a blue light came from his left. Ford and Violet shielded their eyes. The light went away as Ford looked to see what Bill had summoned. There, right in front of him, were two teenagers. One was a boy and the other was a girl. With them was a blue triangle, who looked like he was crying and he was in chains. He almost looked exactly like Bill. The boy was 15 years old, had straight hair, had the constellation of the Big Dipper on his forehead, blue eyes, wearing a long sleeved light blue shirt, with black pants, accompanied with a belt, and a blue cape with the symbol of a five point star on the back.

There was an amulet in the form of a bolo tie around his neck. The girl was 15 years old, had long brown hair that went all the way down her back, and soulless blue eyes. She had a headband in her hair, connected to an amulet. Her nails had been taken care of, painted blue. She was wearing a black leotard, a long sleeved blue buttoned up shirt, with a black bowtie and a five point colored star on it. She also was wearing black stockings and blue high heeled shoes.

The boy looked around in a bored like manner and asked, "Why are we here?"

"I have brought you here to help me," Bill answered, grabbing their attention.

The girl seemed to have blown a raspberry as she stated, "Another pathetic dream demon? Excuse me, we already have Will as a pet."

Will, the blue triangle, whimpered, "H-help me, b-brother..."

Violet and Ford exchanged surprised looks. Bill ignored them, his eyes completely on Will. Will looked at him, a bit of hope in his eyes. However, they were quickly dashed when Bill spoke again.

"You know, you are as bad as I thought," the yellow dream demon stated. "You may be me in a different universe but you make me look bad. You need to step it up if you want to help...him...take down Mario."

Violet gasped in horror, "Oh no..."

Will sniffled as he whimpered, "Y-yes b-brother."

Bill turned to the teenagers and added, "Alright. Mason, Mabel! I need your help. Sacred violet ice and IQ over here need to be stopped."

Mason nodded as he stated, "We can do that."

"Certainly we can." Mabel replied.

"Great!" Bill replied, malice in his voice. Mason and Mabel both instantly smirked, sending shivers down both Violet's and Ford's spines. That's when they all heard something. Bill looked up, seeing a portal opening up above head. "Wait, Claw opened the portal?!" Bill questioned, upon seeing it.

Ford saw his chance as he shot Bill directly in the bowtie. He went down but he was not out. Ford started to run for the portal, the gravity now twisted and turning. Violet threw an icicle at them. Bill screamed as Mabel activated her powers, her hands now glowing blue.

"You'll pay for that!" She declared, throwing a blue magic ball at them.

Violet made a wall of ice, blocking the blue magic ball. It stayed right at the wall, gaining a bit more energy as it did. Violet struggled as Ford made it to the portal. Mason flew up, firing another blue magic ball. The two blue magic balls destroyed the ice wall, forcing her to the ground.

"Violet!" Ford yelped.

Violet got to her feet quickly. Ford was surprised at how fast she reacted.

"Going somewhere?" Mason asked, letting his presence be known.

"Not with you!" Violet hissed, making an ice storm.

Mason coughed. Mabel cleared the ice storm with her powers but saw that Ford and Mabel had gone through the porthole. That's when Violet and Ford saw that they were back in Gravity Falls. Ford looked, seeing Stanley with two kids and an overweight man. Stanley was a bit confused as to the violet ice wielder there. But he was happy to see his brother.

"Finally! At long last!" Stanley breathed happily. He opened his arms wide, in hopes for a hug. "Brother!" He gushed.

Ford looked at him and while he had an urge to punch his brother, his body reacted quicker than his mind did. He returned the hug, quite tearfully at that. Stanley was a bit surprised, he was half expecting Ford to deck him. Quite frankly, he was glad that Ford didn't. That's when he heard something he wasn't expecting.

"Thank you Stanley..."

Stanley was trying not to cry happily. He just held Ford close. He can always explain things to the kids in a minute.

...

Wishmaker1028: Just give them a minute! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!