Chapter 3

Ahhhh thank you so much to all who reads my story! I really hope you guys like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:

I looked to Ellie again, I was so happy I can't even describe it. She smiled back at me, she hasn't seen me so happy in such a long time since I was kinda emo recently.

"So whatcha guys learning?" Avril asked with that beautiful smile on her face. "She's so beautiful asdfghjkl!" I thought to myself.

"Math...." The class replied. Avril then walked to my Math teacher and whispered something to her. I looked at them with a weird look. What were they talking about? Avril pulled back from teacher's ear and looked at the teacher. The teacher smiled and nooded, facing me.

What's going on? Avril walked up to me again. "Hey, wanna walk together? I really want to know some stuff about you!" She said. I pointed to myself, mouthing 'Me?' and looking back to see if she was talking to someone else. "You Ariana!"

I glanced at Ellie smiling and got out of my seat, excited. Sorry but I couldn't care less about my Math when Avril's here! As we walked out of the classroom, my classmates all smiled at me, putting their thumbs up.

"So tell me about yourself, Ariana." Avril said, turning her head to look at me as we walked along the hallway of the school. "Ummm..." I started then continued, "My full name is Ariana Rochelle Parker, my birthday is on 4 March, I'm 17, my favourite colour is black and pink. Yours too right?"

"Yup!" Avril replied happily. I shoved my hands into my jeans. Honestly, I was still thinking if this was a dream!

Suddenly, the a familiar voice sounded through the entire school through the speakers. It was the principal. "Everyone please go to the auditorium now in an orderly manner." Avril looked up and grabbed my wrist. "C'mon!" she laughed. I followed her. Wow, she was really fast, but I managed to catch up with her.

She brought me to the auditorium and asked me to sit in the front row seat. I nodded my head and sat down as she ran off. Where is she going?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta da... Chapter 3! Ahhhh hope you guys like it!! Got some help from my friend Gee! Thanks again!!

- June LittleBlackStar