Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

After going to a few more classes, school was finally over. Ellie and I walked into the hallway, carrying several books in our arms. After putting them in our lockers, we walked out of the school, looking around for Avril.

A big, black car pulled up in front of us and we stared at ut like 'woah'. The window of the passenger seat winded down and it revealed Avril.

Oh yeah, who else would pull a fancy car in front of us.

"Hop in!" says Avril.

We do as she says. Ellie and I couldn't keep our eyes off the car. This was so cool! Avril laughed looking at our faces.

"Where do you guys live?"

"7 Grove Street!" we said together.

"You guys live together?"

"Yeah!" I said excitingly. "Ellie's parents moved to England and my parents..." my excitement faded away. Tears formed in my eyes. Ellie look at me sadly and knowingly but I stares down at my hands. The tears made my vision blurry.

Avril could tell that something bad happened to my parents and placed her hand on my back. She rubbed it lightly. I sniffed.

"It's okay..." she comforted me.

Oh crap, no, I couldn't cry in front of Avril. Nope nope don't, Ariana! Nope nope... I did. The tears streamed down my face as the memories of my parents' death flooded my mind.

~ Avril's POV ~

Ariana was sitting beside me crying. I felt horrible cause I was the one who kinda brought it up. I looked to Ellie, she gave me a worried look. Ariana's hands cover her face as she sobbed. She looked up at me with teary eyes and explained:

"My- my parents... they died on the same day... my dad was on his way to the airport to p-pick my mum but... he went there to only find out that... that the plane she was on was hijacked... and- and was flown into a building. He... he" she started full-on bawling, tears continuously pouring down her pale cheeks.

"It's okay hun..." I tried my best comfort the broken girl.

Who would have known such a lively, bubbly soul could hide so much pain? However, I wanted to know the full story.

"And...? What happened to your dad?" I motioned for her to go on.

"So I... I guess he didn't see the point of living anymore so... so he crashed his car... car into a tree..." she said, regaining herself.

Ellie squeezed her friend hard and gave her a small smile. My head was whirring with questions. Who was taking care of her now? Did she have any other family members? Dis she have siblings? I blinked and gave her a side hug.

She needed all the support she could get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is... Thanks to Gee for helping me with some parts...! Hope you guys like it! Thank all you lovelies for reading this! <3

- June LittleBlackStar ;)