Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

My phone rang. I took out my phone from my pocket, scared. It was still ringing.

Just as I was about to pick it up...

I woke up. The alarm clock was ringing like crazy. Realizing it was all a dream, I hit the button to make the alarm shut up. That thing was so annoying it scares me hearing it.

6am.

Luckily it was a Friday. 6 more hours of this shit they call school and I'm done. Off to the weekends!

I threw my legs over my beg, walking over to Ellie's bed, shaking her awake. "WAKEEEE UPPPPP!!" I screamed.

I heard her groaned and I chuckled. She never liked people waking her up. Surprisingly, she jumped out of bed, not needing me to wake her up anymore. What's with the change?

We took turns to use the bathroom. I wore a green hoodie over a purple shirt and jeans.

Ahhh, my comfortable clothes.

"Why the hell are you wearing that? Avril is gonna meet us today if you forgot!" Ellie reminded me even though I already knew. "Ummm so what if Avril is gonna meet us?" "Shouldn't you wear something nicer? Other than that casual stuff. You always wear those! What else is in your wardrobe? You're gonna meet your idol, ya know?"

"Avril would also be wearing just some shirt and pants, so why can't I" I argued back. Finally, Ellie gave up, "Fine, suit yourself!"

I laughed, walking to the kitchen to make breakfasf for both of us. It was our daily routine. I put some bread in the toaster. While waiting for the bread to be toasted, I pulled out my phone and logged into Twitter.

I scolled down some tweets, retweeting some. I then click on my mentions. There were many many, too many. All of them said almost the same thing.

"@AriLovesAvril You're so lucky! I wish I could meet @AvrilLavigne too!"

"@AriLovesAvril Congrats fellow Little Black Star! Hope you had fun with our Avie!"

How did they know I met Avril? I went to my profile and to my surprise I gained over 10,000 followers. What has happened to the world?!

I went to Avril's profile and saw she tweeted:

"Had an AMAZING day with my girl @AriLovesAvril and @EllieRocks ! Love you #LittleBlackStar"

Now it all made sense.

Ding!

The bread! I forgot about it! Stupidly, I used my hands to take it out of the toaster and quickly plopped it on a plate. "Owww! Hot!" I complained, blowing my fingers before cooling them under the cold water of my sink.

After eating, Ellie and I walked to school in the familiar route we took almost everyday. I told her about the crazy thing that happened on Twitter. "Oh yeah! It happened to me too!" she said.

After that boring and uneventful day at school, we walked out of school.

"YES! ITS FRIDAY!" Ellie announced.

"Yeah, I know, I'm not dumb! Did Avril say where to meet her?" I asked. "Ummm no..." Ellie pounded for a while before answering.

At that moment, the familiar black car stopped in front of us. Avril leaned all the way to the other side of the car and pushed the door open for us, struggling to say at the same time, "Hop in!"

We jumped into the car, saying thanks as Ellie slammed the door shut. Avril then speeded off.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Meet my boyfriend, Chad! I told him about you guys and I wanted you to meet him!"

We soon came to a stop in front of a café. We came out of the car and I pushed the door open. The aroma of coffee filled my nostrils. I don't really like coffee so I was trying to walk quickly to the table where Chad and hopefully, the smell of coffee would be lesser there.

I saw Chad quickly, he wasn't hard to recognize. Avril scooped over next to Chad whilst Ellie and I sat opposite them. Avril gave Chad a peck on the lips and introduced us, "Hey babe, this is Ellie and Ariana!"

"Hey, nice to meet you. Avril wouldn't stop talking about you guys." Chad greeted us, Avril whacking his arm lightly. He chuckled before sticking out his hand to shake ours. We smiled at him as we shook his hand. Wow, his hand is so big.

The waiter walked towards us, stopped at our table and took our orders. Chad and Avril ordered coffee and Ellie and I ordered iced chocolate. Soon, she came back with our drinks.

The four of us talked, laughed and joked around. It was so cute to see Avril and Chad telling us embarrassing stories about each other as Ellie and I laughed.

Although I was shocked that Avril was dating Chad, Chavril is a very cute couple! Let's just hope Chad will be nice to Avril.

2 hours flew by quickly. Chad finally said, "It was amazing meeting you guys. You guys are really funny and nice. Hope to see you guys soon!" he said to us. He quickly kissed Avril for a second, mumbling a 'bye babe' before walking out the café doors.

"He's a really nice guy." I complimented Chad. "Why do you think he's my boyfriend?" Avril said, "Hey, do you guys wanna have a sleepover at my house?"

My face lit up. Sleepover?! I love sleepovers! You get to do the craziest stuff! "Oh my god, yes!" I agreed, I sounded like someone proposed to me. Lol.

"Okay then, what about tonight?" Avril asked again.

Well, usually on Friday nights, Ellie and I would watch movie and do really weird stuff. Nothing much anyways. Ellie and I nodded our heads at the same time.

Avril sent us home to pack some stuff like clothes before picking us an hour later to her house. She turned the radio up really loud as we all sang along a My Chemical Romance song.

We finally reached her house and we just busted into the house, excited about the sleepover.

"How about a movie? What movie do you guys want to watch?" Avril asked us. "What about a horror movie?" Ellie said, making an evil face.

So we watched a horror movie. We were all kinda scared after that, especially Avril.

We soon went to bed, it was 1am by then. "Goodnight guys! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!" Avril yawned, giving us a nervous smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry foe the long update! School started and my exams are next week. Bleh.

I know there are many LittleBlackStars who are also Killjoys(My Chemical Romance fans). I am a Killjoy too. Long live MCR. Killjoy forever.

Hope y'all like it! Thanks for the 300+ reads ;) appreciated it!

-June LittleBlackStar