Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

~Avril's POV~

Chad drove up and parked in front of an Italian restaurant. He came out of the car ever so smoothly and dropped the car keys in the hands of the valet before jogging over the the other side of the car and opens the door for me. I smile at this, "Thanks Chad." He held my hand and walked my into the restaurant. The delicious smell of Italian food immediately filled my nostrils and the decorations instantly made me feel comfortable.

"Let me show me to your table." A waitress a little taller than me said politely as she showed us to our table. Chad pulled out a chair for me, letting me sit down. I smiled at him. Chad is such a sweet guy. Even though he's 10 years older then me, I feel like we're perfect together. I love Chad so much. That waitress introduced herself. "Good evening, my name is Melissa and I will be your waitress for today. Would you like to order a drink first?" "What do you want to drink? Wine?" Chad asked me. "Water's fine." I replied. He said to the waitress, "Two glasses of water." Then she left to leave us to order out food.

"This is really nice Chad, thank you." I grinned, admiring the place. The atmosphere was perfect. It wasn't too dark or too bright. The soft music filling the air calmed me down. He took my hand and rubbed circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. "You're welcome. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. I clarified with you first. I'm sorry Avril." He apologized profusely. "You already said sorry just now. And I forgive you." I leaned in to kiss him to prove that I've forgiven him. It left him a big smile on his face. The most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "Lets order!" I finally said.

This dinner was absolutely perfect, there's nothing I could ask more of. Being with my favorite person in the world, amazing food, perfection. We chatted alot, mostly about what happened during that one week we didn't see each other.

"Hey, I'm almost done with The Black Star Tour. I should start working on my fifth album! And you being part of the album will be awesome!" I suggested excitedly. I can't contain my excitement when it comes to music or my fans. They're everything to me. Their support is also the reason why I got this far. "Hmmm... You're right! I wanna be part of it too, it'd be fun!" He exclaimed. Soon we ordered the bill and went back to our house.

~Ariana's POV~

My phone went off just as I came out of the shower.

From Avril:

Hey, I've decided to start working on my next album soon! -Av

Oh my gosh! This is gonna be epic! Holy! I'm so excited! I quickly sent a text back:

To Avril:

That is amazing! Am I allowed to share it around on Twitter? I am so excited!

I soon got a reply.

From Avril:

Yeah! Can't wait to let the fans know!

Whoo! I then tweeted about it. In a few short minutes, #WeWantAvrilsNewAlbum was trending worldwide at number 4! LittleBlackStars are amazing!

I called out to Ellie, "Ellie! Ellie! I've got good news, Avril's gon-" That was when I realized that Ellie wasn't at home. She'd gone out with Evan again. Abandoning your best friend for a boyfriend. What a best friend. Of course, I'm happy for her.

I slumped in the sofa and turned on the television. "Crazy, crazy crazy til we see the su-" I switched the channel to Nickelodeon. Why must it always be One Direction? When is this craze gonna be over? I don't hate them but it's getting quite annoying. Ellie loves them, especially Niall but it's just a fangirl crush. Obviously, she likes Evan.

Nickelodeon was showing Spongebob Squarepants. My favorite show, yay! I got so engrossed in it that I forgot the time. That's what happens when you out Spongebob in front of me.

"Ding Dong!" Did the bell just ring? Maybe it didn't. I continued watching the television. "Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" Oh, someone's at the door! Who could it be? Ellie would've just used the key.

I opened the door. There stood Evan. "Evan? What are you doing here?" I spoke. "Umm... I really want to ask Ellie out... so any tips?" He blushed a little when he said it. "Well, she likes One Direction...but don't worry about it. Ellie likes you too." "Really?" His eyes instantly brightened up. I laughed. "Absolutely, now run along, I'm sure she's waiting for your question too!" "Oh okay, thanks... Bye." He waved goodbye and ran off. I waved back before closing the door. Oh these two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO'S EXCITING FOR THE NEW ALBUM?!

-June LittleBlackStar