Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

I couldn't go to school for the whole week because I lost my voice and had a cold. Ellie still went to school so I was alone at home.

Being alone wasn't that bad cause I was entertaining myself with Twitter. Many people asked about things and follow backs, which I tried to do all but there was too many!

Of course, Avril visited me for a few days to keep me company. We've grown closer together in between that time. Fortunately, I didn't pass my sickness to her. Avril has been going around the world for tour too and we've been keeping contact through texting.

Suddenly thinking about how this all started just a while ago is weird.

I heard a faint sound of the door closing. Ellie's back from school.

"Hey Ari! How are you feeling better? It sucks being alone in school!" Ellie complained. I chuckled and sat up. "I'm feeling much better, I should be able to go to school next week I think..." Ellie whooped for joy and started chattering to me about what happened in school.

"Seems like you had lots of fun without me, huh?" I joked, pretending to be sad. "I did, but having you around is a billion times better!" She said, giving me a hug. I hugged her back and warned her, "Don't get too close to me, I'm sick remember. "Oh yeah," Ellie remembered, backing away from me.

We spent the whole day laughing, doing weird stuff, playing, which made me feel so much better. Just as we were laughing, Ellie suddenly got really shy and nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Umm, Ari, I actually have a date, I mean it's not really a date just a little umm dinner with umm with someone..." Ellie confessed.

Oooo, Ellie has a boyfriend!

"Who is it?" I interrogated her, with a cheeky smile on my face.

"It's just a friend..."

"C'mon, spit it out already!"

"Ummm... Evan?" She said, which sounded more like a question. I immediately jumped onto my feet and bouncing around my bed, singing, "Evan and Ellie sitting on a tree! K-I-" "Shut up already! She said embarrassed.

"When did you guys even started dating? Why didn't you tell me? How did it start? Does Avril know?" I asked the questions like a bullet train. "Shh! Not so loud!" Ellie whispered. "There's no one here except us." "Neighbors may hear!" "Fine. Now tell me everything." I finally said.

She started, "Number one, we're not even dating! Number two, Avril doesn't know, she'll probably tease us to death. Number three, it's really just a dinner."

"Do you like him?"

"Yeah, I guess so. He's nice and everything."

"Does he like you?"

Ellie looked down to her hands and said, "I... I don't know."

"Well then, let's get you dressed!" I clapped my hands together and walked to the closest.

"It isn't even a date! I don't need to get dressed!" She stated.

True... If Evan's gonna like Ellie, she should like her for being her, not the girl with lots of makeup and a fancy dress.

"Okay then! Just go as you're usually dressed. If he's gonna want you, he's gonna have to want you for you." I said. She looked at me with that weird look, " And where did you get all that from?"

I pounded for while before saying,

"Avril."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I decided I should continue... I hate leaving this unfinished. But mostly thanks to those who 'begged' at me to finish this. Thank you for liking this! It means lots! ;)

I read this comment which kinda said that it's the only decent one which doesn't have any lesbianism? Aharharharharhar! Don't worry, this doesn't have any lesbianism. EVERYONE'S STRAIGHT.

So here's the next chapter! I will finish this story, I decided that in the end and thank you and I love you all, enjoy!

- June LittleBlackStar ;)