Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

~ Ariana's POV ~

Avril' voice. Holy.

We smiled at each other after the laughter faded away.

"Your voice is really nice! I never knew you could sing!" Avril complimented me.

I blushed hearing that. "Thanks." I replied, embarrassed. "Aww! She's blushing! You're so cute, Ari!" Avril squeals.

Ari? Only Ellie, Cameron and Eleanor calls me that... My cheeks felt really hot. I wish I could hide myself as I tried to stop myself from blushing.

Ellie laughed at me. I looked at her with that 'angry' look.

"So... wanna go see the rest of the house?" Avril asked. Ellie and I nodded and we stood up, the three of us putting the acoustic guitars back to their original places.

Seeing me putting down MY guitar, Avril looked at me with that 'I said its yours!' look. "Umm, I'll take it later." I explained. She winked at me as she heard me.

Next, we went to her room. It was full of awards, albums, some skateboards, converse shoes and cool stuff. I picked up a familiar trophy. Isn't this the MTV award for her music video 'Complicated'?! This is so cool! I looked at her other trophies and admired them. Avril is so successful.

"And... this is my bed!" Avril exclaimed while jumping onto it. The bedsheets and pillow covers were different shades of pink currently.

Suddenly, a question popped up in my mind.

"Do you get any fan mail? Where are they all?" I asked, looking around thw room searching for a pile of paper.

"Oh the fan mails are not sent here. My fans send it to my house in Canada, Ontario, Napanee!" Avril explained.

I mouthed an 'ohhh' when Ellie said "She knows where you're from, Avril!" Avril laughed, "I'm not surprised my Little Black Star knows!"

Ahhhh. Those words again. Little Black Star.

"When is your new album coming out, Avril?" I asked, remembering. "Well, that's a secret but I can tell you soon... very soon!" She replied.

"Ariana here is very excited!" Ellie exclaimed again. "Ellie!!" I screamed.

Oh well, what do you expect from a best friend?

I thought to myself: Soon? Yeah I know soon but when...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this chapter sucks so much I'm so sorry! But I couldn't really think of anything to write so I added crap. But how are y'all? Hope you guys are liking my story... Ask me any questions, vote and comment!

- June LittleBlackStar ;)