Barbie

Prada's POV

I AM SO BORED! I AM SO ANNOYED!. This is like a dozen time my friends showed me the clothes that I'm going to wear to my MONTHLY VANITY PARTY but all of it were ugly things. Even the store employee didn't help me at all, the threads snagging, the collar uneven, out of spec size 0, made in China!. They tried so hard to rip me off.

"What about this Prada?". Gianna, or GiGi, one of my friends showed me the most horrible looking black cocktail dress that you probably will find on Wish "Black color will compliment your figure."

I squinted my eyes at her. "Do you think I'm fat GiGi? Geez pick something else! I want something bright!". She gave me an awkward side eyed before going back to take another.

"How about this?". Maddie showed me a brown leather jacket with fringe. "Cool right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, if I ride horse to school while chewing tobacco and get a tuberculosis. Do you think this is wild west?! Do you think I'm a cowgirl?! Why don't you just tell me to move to Wyoming!"

"Then...it's a no?"

"IT'S A NO!"

Maddie shrugged. "It's cool though, might keep it for me~~~"

I scrunched my nose when the last one of my friends, Tammy brought a plain white dress, I'm so fed up with them."WHAT NOW TAMMY LYNN?!"

"Oh no, this is not for you this is for me."She giggled. "I'm going to be princess Leia for Comic Con this year, what do you think?"

"Nerd wordsssss. Do you forget our rules?! I never mind about your weird interest of being a fictional characters, but when you with Prada Hamilton, you should act fancy like Prada Hamilton!, D'accord?!". I sometimes added French words to my vocabularies to make me sound even fancier. I don't like the French, but well they birthed the fashion industry anyway.

"Alright..". Tammy finally brought the princess princess whatever to the back.

I groaned in annoyed when once again they brought absurd things that I have to wear. "This have been like, two hours we've been here, and you all just gave me garbages.". I heard a masculine groan from the back. "And YOU!". I pointed to the store employee. "You're not even helping us at all!"

"Darling, I have showed even the latest things our store have!". Said Dandy man.

"Well, it's not my fault that your store collections are not worth to my taste and money!"

I knew Henry tried so hard to hold his anger with that forced smile. "Well, if you want more choices with variety of colors and sizes, why don't you try H&M?"

I completely offended by his word, I got up from the couch. "Excuse me? Do you think I'm poor?". I heard snickers coming from my friends in the back, yeah really supportive. "You know my mothers, if I tell them that you offered their daughter THAT brand name, you'll be in a lot of trouble! You shouldn't mess with two lesbian in their mid forties!"

Henry sighed."I know darling, I know. It just..everytime..you came here..you..you know. I got a little bit..exhausted. It's not always have to be like this right?"

"YOU THINK I'M A BAD VIBE?!"

"No no, don't get me wrong. It's more like, negative energy. Maybe you should try Yoga sometimes, I have class on Wednesday and Friday."

"WHAT IS the fucking difference?! Geez, alright I give up! Congratulation for ruining my mood!". I hurriedly took my purse and faux fur jacket.

"Where are you going?". GiGi asked.