President Prada

Prada's POV

"You saw the new girl with Vivian earlier right? *giggle* I think she's hot and cute"

"I agree, her body look great too. Those flannel and ripped jeans she's wearing, she looks so cool. I wonder if she's taken or not"

"We passed Vivian earlier?"

"Arrrgghh". I groaned in annoyed when my friends keep talking about that new girl. Of course I remembered her, she's the one who fix my car yesterday. What was her name? I'm sure I heard, the beardy man called her SMELLIE ? ELLIE ? Ellie Smellie ? *chuckle* I call her that from now on, since she's a little bit smelly like oil. Not that I'm going to get acquaintance with her anyway. I admit, she's kind of hot yet cute like what GiGi said earlier, but completely not my type.

Anyway, one of the reason why I don't like it when my friends fangirling over someone is also because they always noisy, giggling like idiot, saying absurd things to the point they planning their imaginary wedding and how many kids they will have. Girls, always act like that.

"YOU GUYS!". I stopped their conversation in an instant. "Quit slutting about a new girl with flannel, we have more important matter to do now!". I slammed my notebooks onto the meeting table of the student council room. Today is supposed to be the weekly meeting that the council members have, yet no one else beside us arrive here. Talking about punctuality!

"But why?".GiGi, with her usual complaining tone asked me. "You never really interest about this thing before?"

And I still am, you probably wondering why , ME , a Prada Hamilton want to be in a place that usually the nerds, people who boast about their IQ, a loner that want to feel a sense of community and the people who thirst for power and I'm the fucking president of the student council. Well I could be count as the 4th category, but that's not always it.

As a fiery Leo, I know I was born for leadership. Even since elementary school, I always be in front, I always become the voice of the crowd. Some people of course don't like it, that's what I called opposition like politic. I know, I got so many people opposed my intention every freaking time I want to be a leader. Yet, I always got my way. It's not always a clean execution, most of the time it's a dirty cut throat business that involve black mailing, especially in an all girls school like this. Manipulator and backstabber are lurking everywhere. How I done it? Simple, I threatened the students to vote for me, or else I will tell the whole school about their dirty little secrets, including ones that ran in their family. Like how many debts their have or how one of their parents got caught in a brothel. How did I know about all of that ? I have my own way around, and it's always works.

Another reason is also because, influencing and telling people what to do is fun.

"I still am GiGi, but you know the runner up, Vice Vivi? She always tried so hard to snatch away my position as the president. You remember her murderous look when she saw there's like only twenty seven percent of students voted for her?". I laughed thinking about it. "What a sore loser"

Tammy Lynn nodded. "I was preparing my self if she really did jump at you"

"Aww that's so sweet". I was touched by what Tammy Lynn said, you also probably wondering why my friends adored and so loyal to me, in the midst of sneaky backstabber culture. Well, surprisingly I can be nice too..sometime. Whenever my friends needed me, I'm always there. Like the time when Maddie's parents got into a divorce, I immediately go to her home to comfort her or the time where GiGi's dog needed to be put down from old age, I was there hugging her at the vet and the time where Tammy Lynn's hand got stuck at the vending machine, I was there pulling it until I freed her. How did she got into that situation? I honestly don't know. "But surely, if she really tried to do something with me, I'll beat her first"