A Friend!

Prada's POV

"Principal Marjorie! Principal Marjorie!". I called the principal while running a little behind her. For a woman her age, she's walking so fast or maybe she did that because she's trying so hard to avoid me. Luckily I used to do track, without problem I overrun and block her from walking further. "Principal Marjorie!". I tried to put my best smile in front of her.

"Pradaaaa..". The way she calls my name by stretching the end of it, I know she doesn't really like to see me. Well, I don't care. Principal Marjorie and I have always been you might call a love and hate situation between us. Sometime we can work together for the better of the school, but most of the time she just really seemed fed up by my high demands. The fact that I'm the daughter of one of the major share holder made her intimidated by my presence.

"Principal Marjorie!". I looked her up and down, oh my god the shoes she had, it was hideous! But I have to hold my criticism for now, if I want to get away with the petition. "You look so great today!"

She gave me a dry laugh. "What is it Ms Hamilton? I know you want something from me."

I shrugged, let's just not beat around the bush then. "I'm aware that you rejected the proposal or petition that my vice, Vivian gave you the other day about Casual Friday"

"Oh that's,-"

"And I can admit, that we're not that prepare when we given you the first proposal. So, me and the other three members of the student council, excluding the vice president, have made another proposal for you". I handed her the file that she just need to sign.

She sighed, while staring at me then the file tiredly. "If I rejected the first proposal, what make you think there will be any difference?"

"Well because..". I helped her to open the file. "Now,we used 100 gsm pink scented paper and change the font to be Brush Script MT"

"It's so bright.."

"Oh thank you, although the glitters came in last"

"That's not a compliment". I tilted my head in confuse. "I cannot even read this". She handed me back the paper.

"What?"

"Ms Hamilton, even if you put gold letters on this,wearing uniform is still an absolute rule of Marjorie that cannot be change"

"But why?! It's only for Friday!"

"Let me rephrase, wearing uniform EVERYDAY is an absolute rule that cannot be change since Marjorie built."

"Oh come on!". I stomped my feet to the floors as she rolled her eyes at me."I mean, please principal Marjorie, you are like ..the 2nd generation who inherited this school.."

"4th actually"

"Why can't you just ..make a few changes?"

"I changed the toilet paper, that's the last thing I can do for you."

She was about to leave when I blocked her way again. "Well then, I stand here as the daughter of Sarah and Alexandra Hamilton!"

She gave me a small chuckle. "You don't think it's going to work on me, right?"

I shrugged hesitantly. "I-It works...FOR the first generation who opened the IPO of Marjorie Holding". I said confidently but soon regret it when she gave me a grim stare.

"Now what does that mean young lady?". I think I offended her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry principal Marjorie! I just want you to consider this petition!"

She took a pause before shaking her head. "No!". She tried to walk away again.

"But principal!"

"NO!"