Hiker Stalker

Prada's POV

Me and my friends smirked while crossing our arm, watching as my little sister, busy dancing while looking to the screen. We gave each other a knowing look before approaching her. "Dior!". I called my sister's name soon she turned away from her screen.

"You guys back! So, where's my dress that I'm going to wear in your party?". She asked while extending her hand. So, i told her that I will finally allow her to be on my party tonight but of course, it's a lie, it's not going to be happen.

"It's in here!". The paper bag I showed her is empty of course. "But!". I snatched it away again before she could grab it. "Why don't we start with your make up first?"

"Sure! But wait, you're not going to lock me in my room again, right?". She asked suspiciously. "Just so you know, I have a spare key!"

"Of course notttt..Why would I do that to my baby sister? " I clutched my chest dramatically. "YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE MAKE UP IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM!"

15 minutes later

"PRADA! YOU BITCH LET ME OUT!". I can hear Dior's muffled voice cursing at me from inside the laundry room while stomping her hands onto the door. "THIS IS CHILD ABUSE! WAIT UNTIL I TELL MOM AND MAMA ABOUT THIS!".

My friends and I giggled. "Don't worry, there's snacks, drinks and sleeping bag over there! I'll let you out in the morning!" I shouted clapping my hands after locking the door tightly. To be honest, I feel bad but this is needed or else Dior will ruin my party or telling embarrassing stuffs about me to the people.

"Come on guys, TIME TO PARTY!"

--

Once again, me, PRADA HAMILTON, have become the best party host that Marjorie ever has. I can see my friends enjoying their time here. Alcohols and weeds are allowed. I basically allow whatever the party goers bring to my party, as long as it's not something illegal.

"Hey Prada, cool party". People keep complimenting me as I walked pass them.

"Thanks! Glad you enjoy it!". I continued to walk.

"I heard you're going to pursue a career as a fashion editor?"

"Yup! I'll be the next Dame Anna Wintour!"

"Am I going to be invited to your 18th birthday party?"

"Lose that nose ring! Then we'll talk!"

I stopped from my track when I saw a copper red head among the crowd. I thought she's not going to come. A small smile crept on my lips, without realizing my feet guided me towards her. "Ellie!".She startled.

"Prada..".She looked me up and down nervously. "You look great..". She complimented without looking me on the eyes. Strange, it's unusual for her to act like this in front of me.

"Thanks. I thought you don't like party?". I asked sarcastically.

Ellie scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "Well, yeah..it's because,-"

"I made her!"

Suddenly a scrawny Vivian appeared from the side, I did not notice her earlier. I dislike Vivian a little less now though It kind of bother me that Ellie rejected me when I invited her, but not with Vivian. At least Ellie in here now,- I mean I don't even care Ellie come to my party or not!

"Alright, enjoy my party!". I turned around then walked away from them while swaying my hips intentionally. But then i stopped, when someone blocked my way.