NAZARIYA

Meerab, a 21-year-old who had just completed her bachelor's degree, shared her aspirations with her mother. "Ammi, you know it was Baba's wish to see me successful. I want to become a lawyer, help people, and be their source of strength." Anila, who had been her daughter's source of support since her father's death, found it hard to argue with her. "I've always supported you, but I don't like the idea of you surrounding yourself with police and criminal cases. Why don't you do something more feminine and safe?" Meerab was taken aback and replied, "Ammi, what do you mean by something feminine and safe? Why should careers be decided based on gender? I never thought of the legal profession as male-oriented. Delivering justice can be done by anyone, can't it?" Meerab's words reflected her determination to follow her dreams, regardless of societal expectations and stereotypes. 

Meerab coped with the loss of her father in a unique way. Instead of seeking revenge or dwelling in sorrow, she was determined to honour her father's legacy by making a positive impact on society. She wanted to immortalise her father's name by contributing to the betterment of society and achieving success in her career. Meerab firmly believed that Allah would be the ultimate judge and punisher of her father's killers, and she need not worry about it. Her strong faith and determination to do good were a testament to her resilience and inner strength during difficult times.

Murtasim had to deal with immense pressure after his father's death, being the "Gaddi Ka Janasheen" and carrying on his family's legacy. He put up a tough exterior to meet the expectations of his family and the people, but deep down, he struggled to cope with the loss of his father and the burden of responsibility. His uncle Anwar Khan and his mother Maa Begum supported him in fulfilling his duties and becoming an excellent Khan, but he yearned for a normal life free from the weight of expectations. Despite his difficulties, Murtasim persevered and continued to strive to honor his father's legacy while also finding ways to cope with his personal grief.

Murtasim woke up feeling relaxed after a tiring journey from the village the previous night. He planned on having a lazy day to unwind and relax. However, when he walked into his room, he found his cousin Haya arranging his clothes in his cupboard. Murtasim was irritated and asked her, "How many times do I have to tell you to mind your own business and not meddle in my room? Seriously, can't you find better things to do in this house than always roam around me?" Haya looked hurt and upset by his words, as she was only trying to help him. Murtasim's reaction showed his short temper and how he could easily get agitated, even with those close to him.

Bakhtu his noble servant came to his room and announced a news " Khan Malik Zubair has burnt down your men's crops.He is getting out of hand . You need to do something about him."

Murtasim sighed and said, "I knew this was coming. The enmity between our families is not new. But burning crops is not the answer. We cannot let him get away with it. Gather the men, we will have to show him our strength." Bakhtu nodded in agreement and left to make the necessary arrangements. Murtasim knew that he had a responsibility towards his people and his family, and he couldn't let Malik Zubair's actions go unpunished. 

Murtasim dropped his plans of relaxing and made arrangements on returning back to the village.

Malik Zubair's happiness was short-lived as he returned home to find out that the land he had inherited from his father had been taken away as compensation for killing Murtasim Khan's men. He was furious and felt betrayed by the system that allowed such actions to take place. He swore to take revenge on Murtasim and his family, vowing to do whatever it takes to get his land back. He first demanded the land back and on refusal he had no option but to burn their crops.

Malik Zubair, upon hearing the news of Murtasim's arrival in the village, instructed his loyal servant Waqas to keep an eye on him. When he learned that Murtasim had taken over his land as compensation for killing his men, Malik Zubair became furious. "This world does not give what rightfully belongs to them," he said to Waqas. "You simply have to snatch it. We will not let Murtasim get away with this." Malik Zubair's words reflected his belief that the only way to get what one wants in this world is through force and violence.

Hope you guys enjoyed it:)

Feedback Please:)