chapter one

No one's pov

"Darling, how long do you intend in giving us the cold shoulder?" Morticia ask tilting her head.

"Lurch, please remind my parents I'm no longer speaking to then" said Wednesday looking from behind.

"I promise you my little viper, you'll love nevermore, won't she Tish?" said Gomez as he looked at his wife.

"Ofcourse, it's the perfect school for her" Morticia said as she smiled warmly at her husband.

"Why?, Because it was the perfect school for you?, I have no interest in following in your footsteps, becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the dark prom, president of the seànce society" said Wednesday with the same expression that she always wear.

"I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you, maybe you'll make some friends" Morticia said making Gomez smile.

"Nevermore is like no other boarding school, it's a magical place" he said as he looked at Morticia.

"it's where I met your mother" he said making Morticia look at him.

"it's where we fell in love" said Gomez leaning in ready to kiss Morticia but Wednesday interrupted.

"You guys are making me fell nauseous, not in a good way" said Wednesday as her parents slowly make distance between each other.

"Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled, that boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges, how long would that have looked on your record?" said Morticia looking at her daughter

"Terrible, everyone would know I failed to get the job done" Wednesday said looking down.

Y/n's pov

"Enid!" I shouted at the girl who runs around with my baby photo.

"Why?, your so cute here" she said as she looked deeply at my photo.

"Fine you can keep it, I have a lot of photos I don't know why mom took a lot" I said as I sigh the girl squealed as she hide the photo in her drawer.

Then she goes to her table opening the laptop.

I just layed down her bed staring at the ceiling, suddenly the door opened revealing mom and I guess the new girl and her parents I immediately stand up so did Enid.

"It's do vivid" the guys said.

Enid walks toward them do did I.

"Howdy, romie" Enid said excitedly.

I looked at the from her side view from her braided hair to black shoes
I like her style she prefer dark colors like me.

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair and y/n" mom introduce us to her Wednesday glare at me.

"Are you feeling okay?, You look a little pale" Enid ask concerned.

"Wednesday always looks half-dead" Gomez said.

"Oh, welcome to Ophelia hall!" Enid was about to hug her but Wednesday backs away.

"Not a hugger, got it" Enid said backing away.

"Excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color" Morticia said looking at the colored window.

Wow me and this Wednesday girl have a lot in common I thought.

"Oh wow, what happens to you?" Enid Ask.

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones" Wednesday said emotionless I looked at Enid her face was priceless.

"Painful, I like to see it happen" I said as they look at me in shock and i just smirked.

"Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform" mom said I just rolled my eyes why does she have a costume made uniform just for her I thought.

"Enid, please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with her schedules and give her a tour along the way" mom said and Wednesday turned to her parents there smile drops then Wednesday walk out them Enid follows From behind.

"Awkward" I said and they glared at me.

"What?" I ask as I smiled innocently.

"So y/n, what are you?" I heard Morticia ask.

"Oh I'm a hybrid demon, vampire" I answered she just nodded.

"Hmm, interesting" Morticia said her and Gomez walks out.

______

A/n:hi guys I'm not good at writing stories but I have a lot of ideas in my tiny brain 😭😭. Anyways you guys have Larissa's accent 😉