chapter four

No one's pov

Y/n was rushing to the principal's office when she saw Wednesday looking up y/n saw a gargoyle about to fall on Wednesday.

"Wednesday!" Y/n shouted.

y/n uses her powers and throw the gargoyle across the filled.

Y/n looked back at Wednesday to Wednesday to only see that Xavier tackled Wednesday to the ground.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the boy.

the sight made y/n feel somethings that she never felt before was it rage, sympathy, she doesn't know but that feeling made her more and more interested at Wednesday.

"Xavier get Wednesday to the clinic, I'm in a hurry right now" said y/n and the boy just nodded as she picked up Wednesday off the ground.

~

Y/n opened the door of the principal's office she rushed in to see principal Weems signing some papers.

"Hey mom.. can I crash into Enid's room just for a night or two?" Said y/n as she slowly sat at the chair infront of Weems desk.

"No, go ask your dorm mom, I need to finish this" said Larissa who didn't even looked up at the girl.

"Ok okay whatever, I gotta go I love you, bye!" Y/n said as she rushed towards the door.

"Bye love you too honey" said Larissa as y/n exited the office.

~

The next morning y/n and wednesday was in a car with principal weems the Wednesday was going to the therapist dr. Kinbott and y/n well she'll be going to weathervane to do some homework and get some coffee

"Dr. Kinbott is on the second floor, other nevermore students swear by her" said Larissa.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go now I need to get this homework done, bye mom love you" y/n said, she kissed Larissa goodbye as she opened the car door then exited the car.

Y/n's pov

I entered weathervane to only greeted by one and only Tyler he's my frenemy.

"Hey Tyler, give me the usual" I said, as I sat down.

"Just a minute, I can't fix this damn coffee machine" Tyler said, I heard a loud bang that came out of the machine and I just chuckled.

"Why?, give me the goddamn instructions, maybe I can help" I said and he hands me the instructions and when he did a loud bang escape the machine and a thick smoke came out which scared Tyler, I just smiled at the boy.

I read the instructions which seems to be in Italian.

Suddenly Wednesday appears besides me, I just side eye the girl who was slightly smaller than me I'm like 5'3.

"Wednesday aren't you supposed to be at your therapist?" I whispered and she just glared at me ignoring my question but for some reason her glare softened.

I tried to hide my smile which was successful, god this girl would be the death of me.

I just scoffed then handing the instructions to Tyler, I walked towards my seat where my bag was.

I just sat down and took out my home work.

A few minutes have past and I finally finished my homework and yes it only took me a couple of minutes to finish cuz it's easy as fuck.

I looked up to see Tyler walking towards me with my order in his hand.

"Quad over ice, I don't know if this is just a coincidence but Wednesday ask for the same thing" he said as he chuckled softly and I smiled while shaking my head.

I like my coffee bitter I don't know why but I really like it but Wednesday eh it's obvious what her reason is.

I finished the coffee and then pack up my stuffs I Grabbed my bag then walk up to the counter where Tyler was leaning and Wednesday was right besides him.

I hand Tyler a fifty bucks.

"Keep the change" I said and turned to  Wednesday who was a meter away and I grabbed her arm gently making her face me, I still didn't let go her arm.

"I know what your planning Wednesday, that's why I'm gonna be here and prevent you from running away" I whispered to the girl who only stared at me like the way she did earlier.

Wednesday's pov

I was talking to Tyler when y/n walks toward us then she hands Tyler a fifty bucks.

Then she turned towards my direction she grabbed my arm gently I don't know why I could feel the warmth of her hands through the uniform.

Her Touch made me fell like there's a spider in my guts well I guess that's just the devil's touch...

___

A/n: hope you guys like it.