chapter six

No one's pov

The Crowd chatters, laughs, and loud screams coming from the people that was on the rides.

Wednesday, y/n and Enid was staring at Tyler who was talking to his dad.

Y/n just stared at him mix of confusion at her gaze.

"Are you sure you can trust that normie?" Said Enid staring at the guy frowning.

"I trust that I can handle myself" said Wednesday who was still staring at the boy.

"Goodluck and safe travels" said Enid who was about to hug Wednesday but Wednesday backs away.

"Still not a hugger, got it" Enid said backing away from Wednesday.

Then it all hit y/n, Wednesday is running away again some part of y/n don't want Wednesday to leave but she have no idea what reason.

"Wednesday can I talk to you" y/n said and suprisingly Wednesday agreed.

The two walk away to the parking lot where there's no one around.

"If your running away I just want you to know that I found myself liking you a little Wednesday like half a inch little" y/n said, y/n smiled at Wednesday the first smile that y/n never forced.

"I never really liked you y/n and I'm glad I won't see your annoying face again" Wednesday said, and y/n just chuckled.

Wednesday walk towards some games and started throwing darts, she pop every single balloon.

Y/n walk towards the candyfloss seller.

Then Xavier showed up next to Wednesday.

"Jeez you get any better at this, you'll be taking home a whole pack" Xavier said.

"Pandas don't travel in packs" Wednesday said continue to throw darts.

"They prefer solitude" Wednesday continues

"Alright subtle hint taken" Xavier said.

"You should know I'm waiting for someone"

Y/n's pov

I turned towards where Wednesday was and she was talking to Xavier.

I frowned when I see Tyler behind Wednesday I smirked at Xavier his energy has giving jealous vibes.

I chuckled then Xavier walked away with a jealous face printed on his face.

I walked towards Wednesday.

"I've got a dead weight I need to lose first" Wednesday said look at mom who was sitting at a bench.

"I can distract her if you want, I don't mind" I said and Wednesday just nodded.

The guy handed the panda to Wednesday but I grabbed it knowing that she wasn't interested in the stuffed animal either do I so I'll just use it as a distraction I walk towards mom and placed the stuffed toy in front of her.

"I love you mom!" I said and I vamp speed away to where I was and followed Wednesday to the parking lot.

______

A/n:Please leave a comment of what you want to happen next love you guys Soo muchh