chapter five

Y/n's pov

I was sitting down in the café with Wednesday.

She just sit there staring somewhere i tried to start a conversation but she just ignored me.

I sigh, I lean my head against the glass wall and just stared outside.

Until some Normie boys walk in, wearing pilgrim uniforms, they walk towards us.

"What are these two nevermore freaks out in the wild" one of the boys said.

"This is our booth" the other boy said.

"Why are you three dressed like religious fanatics?" Wednesday said.

"We're pilgrims" the third boy said.

"Potato, po-tha-to" Wednesday said.

"We work at pilgrim world" the boy said flipping the paper that was at the table

"Yah, like the boring place in the world" I said as I rolled my eyes, again I rested my head on the glass.

"It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mass genocide" Wednesday said, as she finished her what she said I looked at her smirking, glad that we hate the same thing, she's a gift from mother Lilith.

"My dad owns pilgrim world" the boy said roughly, I looked up at him.

"And? Are we suppose to show you respect?" I said spitting the words on his face.

"Shut up" he said.

"And who you guys calling stupid" he said looking at Wednesday and me.

"If the shoe fits" Wednesday said calmly.

"Guys, back off" Tyler said joining the argument.

"Stay out of this, galpin" the boy said.

"Yes, stay out of this" Wednesday said, she stands up making eye contact with the black boy, I just stay at my seat cause even if I wanted to join the fight they might ended up dead.

"So tell me freak.. you ever been with a normie" the boy said.

"I've never found one that could handle me" Wednesday said as she made intense eye contact with him, it lasted 5 second.

"Boo" Wednesday said, making the boy Yelp backwards.

"Hey!" The fat boy said as he grabbed Wednesday's shoulders, he was about to throw a punch but Wednesday dodge the attack so the fat boy punched the black boy.

The fight become intense and I just rolled my eyes, I regret coming here but the show was worth it.

When Wednesday knocked the three out, I can't help but smirked.

"So where'd you learn those Kung Fu moves?" Tyler ask as he stands closer to Wednesday.

"My uncle taught me he spent five years in a tibetan monastery" Wednesday said looking down the boy who was on the ground.

"Was he a monk prisoner" Tyler ask.

"Prisoner" Wednesday replied.

Seconds later sheriff galpin entered the café.

"Dad!" Tyler said.

"Tyler, the hell's going on here?"

"They were harassing customers, and she put then in there place" Tyler said.

Sheriff looked at Wednesday.

"This little thing took down three boys?" sheriff ask pointing at Wednesday.

"Did you help her?" Sheriff ask, and Wednesday looked at him obviously offended that he underestimated her.

And I just picked up my bag and stand up.

"He wasn't involved, neither do I, now can we leave now please" I said as I cling to Wednesday.

"Dad I swear,I am not involved" Tyler said.

Then mom entered the café.

"Apologies, sheriff this two slipped away from me" mom said, I can see Wednesdays eyes widen as she looked at mom.

"Come on miss Addams, y/n time to go" mom said, me and Wednesday walk towards mom.

"Wait a minute, hang on your an Addams?" Sheriff ask.

I side eye him and thought didn't he heard what my mom said?

"Don't tell me Gomez Addams is your father?, That man belongs behind bars for murder" sheriff galpin said, and Wednesday didn't say a word.

"Oh shit, the Gomez Addams?" I whispered to my mom and she just nodded.

"And you, aren't you the kid who gave that two poor boys a black eyes and bruises?" Sheriff ask pointing at me I just smirked.

"That would be me" I said proudly.

"I'm keeping my eye on you two" sheriff said, me and Wednesday smirked.

"Okay" mom said as she dragged us both outside.

"Your first day and your already on sheriff galpins radar, wish I could say I was surprised" mom said totally annoyed.

"What did he mean about my father?"
Wednesday ask.

"I have no idea, but a word of advice, stop making enemies and start making a few friends, your going to need them" mom replied.

"Looks like an accident, I hope the drivers ok" mom said, I inhale the stench of blood that was coming from the scene, I look at the mirror that was on the drivers site, the veins under my eye was showing eyes all red.

"He's dead, I can smell his blood it's already going dry" I said looking at the scene.

"Broke his neck" Wednesday added.

"Y/n your eyes" mom said and I relaxed myself.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"How can you tell from this angle?" Mom said glaring at Wednesday.

I looked at Wednesday thinking the same thing my mother was asking.

~

I was at me and Bianca's dorm room, trying to sleep but after what happened that night before I can't seem to sleep peacefully.

I walk outside and decided to go to Enid and Wednesday dorm.

When I reach there dorm I knocked at the door.

"Who's there?" I hear Enid ask.

"It's me y/n wanna go at the Carnaval and get a bucket of candyfloss?" I said and the door immediately open.

"We were just about to go, come on let's go" Enid said dragging me.

__________