chapter seven

A/n: sorry for not updating I was busy reading this story called cure it's a Lana del Rey story and I love it.

_________

Y/n's pov

When I arrived at the parking lot I saw Wednesday staring at a white folder.

I sped towards her side which caught Tyler by surprise.

"Sorry did I scare you ty?" I ask concerned cause he looked like he saw a ghost.

"Y-yeah" he said stuttering.

"Now my train leaves in an hour, were burning moonlight" she said, she walks away with Tyler behind.

"Hey guys I'm here to you know" I said rolling my eyes as I follow them.

We walk in between the two vehicles But just as we reach the middle of the vehicles that was park the three boys that was at the cafe was there with a baseball bat on hand.

"Hey" one of them say.

"Fuck" I whisper-yell getting annoyed at the three boys.

"Come on, Wednesday Wednesday!" He said grabbing Wednesday's arm.

"We can lose them in the crowd" he said as he drag Wednesday away.

Did he just forgot my presence?

We start running with me behind them, we run and run untill Wednesday bump into Rowan.

Wednesday nearly dropped into the ground but Tyler catch her just in time.

her head up, her eyes were widen a bit her right pigtail was hanging and her left one across her neck.

With in just a second she rose up from Tyler arms and stand up on her feet
She looked at rowan, he was looking back at Wednesday but soon run away to the forest.

"Shit" I heard Tyler say making me looked away from the two.

"Wednesday, we need to go" he said but Wednesday was still looking back at rowan.

"Wednesday, come on!" He said but Wednesday didn't budge.

"Wednesday-" Tyler said but Wednesday run off to the forest towards rowan who was a little far away from us.

I looked at Tyler giving him a sorry look, I looked back at Wednesday following her.

No one's pov

Y/n and Wednesday run to a bridge filled with lights they run fast trying to catch up to rowan who was running for his life.

They run fast as the fireworks blast above them.

Y/n groans asking herself why she followed Wednesday in the first place she came to a halt when Rowan slowed down inhaling on his inhaler.

"Rowan wait!" Wednesday said slowing down.

"What do you want? why are you following me?" Rowan ask.

"I don't have time to explain, but you are in danger" Wednesday replied.

Rowan chuckled and smiled showing his yellow teeth y/n looked at him confused y/n was meters aways from the two.

"I think you got it backwards" rowan said.

Y/n looked at him with a frown then Rowan use his telekinesis to shove Wednesday to a tree.

Y/n's frown dropped....