chapter two

Y/n's pov

i following Enid as she gave Wednesday a tour.

"Nevermore was founded in 1721 to educate people like us outcast, freaks, monsters, Fill in you favorite marginalized group here" Enid said as she turned around to look at Wednesday.

"You can save the sanitized sales pitch" Wednesday said making me look at her curiously.

"Why not?" I ask, she just looks at me.

"I don't plan on staying here for long this was my perents idea. Oh look, there's my mother smirking at me" Wednesday said as she looked at her mother's photo in a fencing uniform.

"They've been looking for any excuse to send me here, it's all part of there nefarious yet completely obvious plan" Wednesday said now facing Enid and I.

"What plan?" Enid ask, she smiled playfully.

"To turn me into a version of themselves" Wednesday said making Enid's smile drop.

"In that case, perhaps you can clear something up" Enid said as she rested her hand on my waist as we walk towards the entrance of the quad.

"Rumors been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off" Enid said as she looked at Wednesday to see her reaction.

"Actually, It was two kids, but who's counting?" Wednesday said Enid and stop for a moment and I just smirked.

The door was opened revealing the quad.

"Welcome to the quad" Enid said.

"It's a Pentagon" Wednesday said as she looked around.

"The whole snarky goth girl thing might have work at normie school, but here things are different, let me give you a wiki in nevermore social scene" Enid said as she continues to walk.

"I'm not interested on participating a tribal adolescent cliché" Wednesday said.

"Well, then use it to fill your obviously bottomless pit of distain, there are many flavors of outcast here, but the four main cliques are fangs, furs, stoner and scales" Enid said.

"Those are the Fangs AKA vampires, like me" I said, pointing at the vamps then to myself.

"Some of then are literally have literally been here for decades" Enid said glazing at the vamps.

"Those bunch of knucklehead are furs AKA werewolves, like me" Enid said, as the wolves howl.

~

No one's pov

Y/n was heavily asleep in her bed but there were sweats on her forehead, chest.

Tears was streaming down her eyes as she breath heavily.

She opened her eyes as she sits down immediately, she rested her hand against her chest attempting to slow down her breathing but it did not work.

She rushed towards the door opening it as she runs down Ophelia hall.

She runs and runs until she reached the forest she kneels down as she crossed her arms against her chest.

She sobbed as Black smoke surrounded her body, to her it was comforting.

She lets out a loud a scream letting her emotions get the best of her, her powers send a powerful shock wave around her it ever reached the school.

After minutes past she finally stopped crying she sigh as she stands up.

She smirked maniacally like something possessed her.

She takes deep breaths as she let her wings out she sighed in relief to finally let her wings out after so long.

Her eyes turned black as veins was under her eyes.

"Y/n!!" Someone said nearby and it was her mother.

When y/n saw who it was she immediately turned to normal as she rushed to her mother hugging her.

"How did you know i was here?" Y/n ask as she pulled away.

"You sent a shock wave that's when I knew it happened again, you literally woke up the entire school" Weems said as she looked at the girl sympathetically.

"I'm sorry" said Y/n as she looked down feeling guilty.

"Hey, look at me my dearest" said Larissa as she rested her hand on the girls chin making y/n look at Larissa.

"It's okay, just come to me next time okay? Now let's go" Said Larissa, she held y/n's hand as they walked towards the school.

_______