Meeting the animeverse god

(Narrating) 

Slade Wilson lost his parents at a young age and was part of a military experiment by the government where he was given a serum that gave in superhuman strength, durability, and other abilities he's was trained in many martial arts and weapons and has assisted the military in many wars and after escaping the government for using him he becomes the mercenary named Deathstroke and he goes around doing jobs while also taking out many criminals around world and people have started to show fear towards him and tonight hes going to meet someone that's gonna change his life.

(Deathstroke Pov) 

I'm sitting in some trees in a forest holding a file of my target as he's a Mexican cartel leader that has a fort with drugs and i'm getting paid $10,000 to take out all the cartel members including the leader as i close the file and see the fort as i take out some binoculars and start scouting the area as i see many spotlights, the cartel members where military gear with mask and helmets as on the side of their shoulder it shows their symbol which is a rose with a skull as i scoff and speak to myself. 

Deathstroke: Once i'm done with this mission i'm getting paid double. 

I put my binoculars away as i start jumping tree to tree as i make my way towards the fort. 

(3rd Pov) 

A cartel member with an AK-47 on his back pulls out some binoculars and looks through the forest when suddenly a knife flies in his throat as he falls down but his arm pulls the lever activating the alarm as all the members run around while grabbing their weapons as on the guard tower a foot steps by the body as it shows deathstroke in all his gear with his glock, Staff, and swords and mask which is black and orange with one eye showing and a bag on his side as he runs towards the rails and jumps off as he zip lines and the cartel see him as they start shooting at him as deathstroke draws his Glock and shoots killing three of the members as he raises his body and jumps into another cartel as the walls behind the two break and deathstroke breaks the members neck as he see another in front of him and ducks as he dodges bullets and shoots the member of the tower as he jumps and lands on top of another member and shoots him as he use his right hand to draw one of his swords as he charges and shoots one member and he barrel rolls dodging another shot and slices the arm of another member holding the gun as he shoots him in the head and turns around and shoots another in the head as he sheaths his sword and draws a grenade as he presses the button and tosses it  in front of multiple members and they stare at it as it blinks and before they can take cover it explodes cause a huge explosion killing most of the members as deathstroke runs inside the building as the soldiers are all dead and dismemberment-ed as the leader is next. 

(Deathstroke Pov) 

I was in the building as i sheath my pistol and i see 2 members walk out as stick to the shadows one the members turns his head and nod and jump so fast that i'm behind them but the first member falls apart as blood and guts spill all over the ground as the second member looks scared and starts shooting but i dodge and i appear behind him and stab in the heart and throw him in the air and i slice him apart as his blood spills on me as three more members come out but stop as they star at me as i'm covered in a lot of blood as they back too where they came from as i walk towards two sets of door and kick it open only to see the cartel leader in a generals outfit holding two smgs while smirking as he pulls the trigger shooting as i run dodging the bullets and barrel roll before slicing both the guns and i put my blade to his neck and he drops the broken guns as he speaks. 

Cartel Leader: Molina Sent you.

Deathstroke: El Presidente doesn't like you cartel scums planning to kill him, he finds you distasteful.