Meeting Trevor And entering Gresit

(Deathstroke Pov) 

I was wearing a poncho with my assault rifl on my back  as i walking on a path as it's been a year since dracula killed half the people of wallachia as i was their and killed most of the night creatures now, i'm just walking as i enter a bar as i pull out 5 gold coins and put them in the table as i say.

Deathstroke: Whisky.

The bartender grabs the coins and grabs a mug as he fills it up and i grab and i find a table and sit down as i lift my mask a little and drink my drink as i see a man with a large jacket with fur on the back and i see his crest as it was Trevor Belmont the last of the belmonts as I enter my thoughts. 

Deathstroke: *Thoughts* Trevor belmont of house Belmont

Deathstroke: *Thoughts* Trevor belmont of house Belmont. The last member of the clan. He starts off as a drunken Idiot but later on he becomes a real man, just gotta wait for the fight to start. 

I then see the man who started the fight talking to another man as i listen to them.

Man 1: So I say to him, "It's my goat. I been tending goats since i was four years old" 

Man 2: Right, Right. 

Man 1: "And i'd know if my goat was in love with you." 

Man 2: For god's sake. 

Man 1: He says to me, "I know your goat's in love with me" 

Man 2: So you said how, Bosha?

Bosha: So i say how! And he says, "Well, she fucks me, don't she?" 

Man 2: And that's why you hit him? 

Bosha: *Drinks beer* Right across the eyes with a shovel. And now the headman says i have to pay the bastard money because he went blind. 

Man 2: Not fair.  

Bosha: So i says to him, "You didn't think he was gonna go blind  fucking a goat with manage?" 

Man 2: That would have been your fault, too. 

Bosha: I would have gotten blamed for that, too. But what am i supposed to do when i find my goat laying on it's side in the field, fucked within an inch of it's life and a naked man with blood and straw all over his peck? 

Man 2: Hit him with a shovel! 

Bosha: Fucking right i hit him with a shovel! More ale for me and my cousin Kob! 

Kob: Brother.

Bosha: Look, we might have the same father, but you came out of my aunt. Don't make me get my shovel. 

The bartender walks and pours more ale as he speaks.

Bartender: Anyone else while i'm pouring? 

Trevor: One, over here. 

Then another man runs in  panting as speaks while closing the door.

Man: Ale! For Christ sake! 

Bosha: Piter. We was just wondering if you'd spotted any attractive sheep on your ride out. What's the word mate?