Meeting Lisa and Dracula

(Narrating) 

It's been years since deathstroke entered the world of castlevina he's been busy with killing many corrupted people, slavers, and many other people as rumors started to spread about a figure with swords wearing orange and black as currently he is attacking a group of mercenaries sent to kill him by a man he killed already as he got other things to do and a woman to save.

(Deathstroke Pov)

I was busy killing mercenaries as one of the nobles i killed had hired them and to be honest i was disappointed because they are a pathetic excuse of mercenaries because their was 20 of them, now there are 10 and i'm standing with my sword and glock in hand as they rest of the mercenaries are standing in fear as i point my sword at them as i say.

Deathstroke: Well, who wishes to fall to the blade, like the rest of your friends?

They look at each other as one then raise their sword and run at me as i sigh and lock my sword as i shoot both his knees as he screams but i silence him by decapitating him as 2 more charge at me and i run at them and i jump and stab one in the head as i aim my glock at another and shoot him in the face as i look and see there are 7 mercenaries left as one them speaks.  

Mercenary 1: Well, don't just stand there! Lets kill him!

Mercenary 2: Y-yeah!  

They charge at me as i shake my head and charge at them as i aim my glock and shoot two of them in the head leaving five, as i dodge a spear strike and decapitate another member and block a sword strike behind me as i turn and sweep his legs as he falls and i shoot him in the head as i dodge and arrow as i see the mercenary trying to reload his crossbow but i charge at him and stab my sword through his throat as he falls and i see 2 member's left as one throws his spear at me as i catch it and throw it at the member that threw it at me as i impales him in the head as he falls down and the other member goes to run but i shoot him in the knees with my glock as he's screaming i walk towards him and put my glock to his forehead as he looks up at em and i say.

Deathstroke: You all are pathetic to be called mercenaries. Fall.

I shoot him as he falls dead as i sheath my glock and clean my sword and sheath it as i leave and get on my horse as i leave the bodies for the crows to eat as i ride to my destination.

*One hour later*

I arrived at my destination and i take the straps off my horse and pet him before i let him go as he runs of and i walk to see hundreds of skeletons on pikes before i look and see dracula's castle as i enter my thoughts.  

Deathstroke: *Thoughts*  Dracula's castle

Deathstroke: *Thoughts*  Dracula's castle. If i remember this is where lisa meets dracula.

I look and then i see lisa walking with her knife she stops and looks at a paper as i land behind her and tab her shoulder as she goes to stab me but i catch her wrist and disarm her as i speak to her.