Yan! Kyle x Stan

A/n, I'm crying rn so how about we do something productive? 😀

Warning(s): slight mention of Blood and death. cursing

This was requested by hello-fellow-person
❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

God, Kyle's being weird. why is he so clingy?

I turned my head to see the red-head. He's in another fight with Cartman and Kenny's laughing, what did that fat fuck say now? "Why are they fighting?" I asked Kenny "Mmfmp mmppff Pmpffmpmfmpp mmm Mpfmmmmfm (Cartman called Kyle a Fag)" "and why?" "'Mmfmmmfmffmmmpp mfpmpp'fmm fmmppf mpffmfmmfp fmmppmmf ('Cause he's so fucking clingy with you.)" I stared at Kenny "Mmfmp mmppff mfpmpp fmm? (Can we go to your house and play some games?" Kenny asked as he stared at Kyle and Cartman "Umm yeah let's go.." I said as I got up, walked to the door and Kenny followed. As I walked, me and Kyle locked eyes he looked kind of dead.  Kenny grabbed my hand and ran out the door, we started on our way to my house.

3rd pov?

As Stan and Kenny ran out of the house hand-in-hand, Kyle saw this and he freaked out. Cartman continued shooting insults at Kyle. This only made his anger grow more intense, until Kyle pushed Cartman, he bounced off the wall and slipped crashing down the stairs into a lard blob at the landing. Once Kyle noticed Cartman wasn't moving, he ran down the stairs to check if Cartman had a pulse there's no pulse at all.

Kyle just killed a person on accident. Kyle soon ran out of the house, following Stan and Kenny, as he slowly followed he tried to ease dropping on their conversation, Kyle watched as Kenny put his hand on stan's shoulder. This only made Kyle's anger and jealousy to grow again. once they finally got to Stan's house Kyle hid in a bush in front of a window while Stan and Kenny went in the living room and started playing guitar hero. Kenny got very touchy with Stan, This only made Kyles jealousy grow larger with each touch.
Kyle was about to explode with jealousy.

Time skip  ʅ(‾◡◝)ʃ

Kyle's POV

I looked up from the bush to see Kenny leaving, Perfect. I got up and followed Kenny into an alleyway, I stepped on a bag or something but it made a crunch sound and Kenny snap his head to face the noise "shit" I mumbled "Ppfmfp Mfpmppffm Pmpffmpp! Fppmfpmfmp mmmpffmpp ffmppffmf mppffmmp mfpmpppffmpp?(Oh Hey Kyle! What are you doing here?)" Kenny asked as he relaxed "oh I'm just taking a shortcut to the..."I glanced down at my feet and I saw a rusty pipe but I looked up at Kenny "grocery store" "Ppfmfp ppfpmp!(oh okay!)" Kenny said as he turned but in mid-turn I grabbed the pipe, I stuck him in the knee causing him to fall "MfmMmmMfp MmpPffPpf FppMfpM FmpMfpMpp MpfFm!? (GAH BRO WHAT THE FUCK!?)" Kenny yelled as he struggled to get up but I hit him again in the same leg over and over until I heard a crack. 

He was crying and asking me "why?!" I yelled out "because you were with STAN, YOU WHORE!" I started swinging rapidly. I don't care where I hit him. I looked down a Kenny now, his was all bloody but you can still recognize him...I bashed him in the face five more times until I heard a bag crunch behind me.

I snapped my head to face the sound and I saw Wendy on a bag but I only saw her for split second, I heard the sound of her running as I got up to look out of the alley, where I saw her hat and her bracelet.

oh, what a perfect day.

I grabbed her bracelet, drenched it in some of Kenny's blood left it at the alleyway. I grabbed her hat and made my way back to Cartman's house and threw it somewhere by the stairs. I don't have enough of the DNA of hers, but this will do.