Christophe x Fem! Reader x Damien

This story takes place in the movie and Y'all are 14 :) btw The end is kind of rushed 😔(sorry) very little of damien tho...
This was requested by kittycornawesome146

You were helping the boys and Christophe save Terrance and Philip
"Guys why do we have to bring a girl with us?" Cartman's nasal voice said " shut up Cartman she's doing more work than you." Kyle said, Cartman groaned. The three of you just stood there while Christophe was digging the hole, Stan was talking to him about something.

You stood between the two boys as they started to argue. "Come on !" The French boy yelled loud enough for us to hear the three of us we started walking towards the hole "I guess ladies first.." Cartman said pushing me a little I just turned my head back and glared at him but then Christophe said "I'll be going first to make sure that the coast is clear." Then he hopped in the hole.

I looked back and the next thing I saw was Cartman behind me and his hands on my back ready to push me, I fell in the hole "you ok?" Christophe asked as he picked me up and put me down on my feet . "Follow me, Ma chérie"

What??

Me and Christophe he crawled through the hole, I turned to look back behind me I saw Stan, Kyle and then Cartman in a line behind me. it felt like a total of 15 minutes crawling through this whole until Christophe got through the top "SHEET" Christophe yelled as he ducked back down.

The only sounds that I could hear from the surface was dogs barking and men talking just overlapping. Christophe popped his head back through. he fully went through the hole and grabbed my arm to pull me up " come on, move, move" he ordered the other boys. Once Cartman got out of the hole we all started running to the back, behind a building "okey we will split up here let's synchronize watches" Christophe said pulling out his cigarette from his mouth and flicking it .

The other three boys stared at each other and then Kyle said "we don't have watches." Christophe Now seems mad "You don't have watches?!" He silently yelled
"You Didn't say anything about watches " Stan said and right after he said that, Christophe wrapped his hands around Stan's collar and said "what do you think this is, kid TV hour where we all sit around and lick barney the dinosaur's fucking pussy??! HUH? This is real life with consequences that you take to the grave!"

Damn shorty.

"Dude we don't have watches!" Kyle snapped back
"Sheet.." Christophe grumbled as he walked back beside me " did you bring ze mirror?" Christophe asked Cartman

Stan opened up Cartman's backpack rummaging through it, once he was finished he pulled out the mirror "got it" "rope?" " check" then Christophe took a puff out of his cigarette and blew it out "now listen carefully me and (y/n) will dig under the stage and with that bedrock we will need more time. Stan and Kyle get near the stage and stall the show anyway you can, do whatever it takes to keep that show going until we get Ze prisoners"
"Okay " Stan said

I never had agreed to that ...

"Cartman over there is Ze electrical box you must sneak over there and shut it off before we return with Terrance and Philip or ze alarms will sound and we Will be attacked by guard dogs, got it?"
Cartman agreed

"YOU MUST SHUT OFF ZE ALARMS I FUCKING HATE GUARD DOGS!"
Christophe snapped
" I AGREED THE FIRST TIME YOU BRITISH, piece of shit.." Cartman said with an angry tone but mumbling the last part under his breath " he isn't British he's French..." I said pointing out the obvious "If anything go's wrong make a sound like a dying giraffe."

After Christophe said that he showed the boys what a dying giraffe sounds like they started on their way. me and Christophe we started digging the hole it was just kind of quiet between me and him, we just sat there digging a hole "sooo your mother stabbed you in the heart with a clothes hanger huh?" I said try not to make anything awkward