𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮- yan Tweek x fem reader

Before we go on this into the story I have some things to say so you and Craig are siblings and tweak is still dating Craig and all y'all are in high school I don't care what year of high school just in high school you can decide. And I'm sorry in advance AND I MEAN IT
This was requested by Mille444724 <3333

I yawn and slowly pull myself up to the loud blaring in my ear, it was my alarm clock and it was going off but I just need five more minutes. I slap the pillow on top of my head as I continue hitting my alarm clock waiting for me to hit the snooze button, so that I can get more Z's but then that's what I heard my brother march through the hallway and bust through my door, his monotone voice yelled at me "God dammit Y/N go to wake your ass up, I'm not gonna try to get grounded from you again because you don't get to school on time." He rips the blanket and the pillow from off my body but little did he know, my foot was tangled with the blanket, so from him pulling the blankets made me fall hitting my head on the nightstand onto the floor.

'what a beautiful start to a morning' I just continued laying there pretending to be asleep as my brother Craig, marched out of my room and slammed the door. I waited a minute or two to make sure the coast is clear until I finally sat up. I rubbed my head to hopefully relieve the pain a little bit and, it hurt like a bitch but I shook it off for a minute so that I can hopefully get dressed.

After I did my morning necessities, I saw Craig sitting on the couch texting his boyfriend and, if you don't know who his boyfriend. Well it is Tweak, Practically the opposite of Craig.. Tweak is kind, nice and not Craig. what a perfect human being but enough about him.. Craig finally looked up at me and said "you're finally ready OK whatever grab your bag and whatever and go in the car." I did what he said but with a humh.

I mumbled slurs under my breath towards him as I sat in the freezing car waiting for Craig to get out of the damn house. I shut my eyes for a minute but when I reopen them it's 20 minutes later. I'm in the school parking lot and I am in the car and Craig is gone and I missed 15 minutes of homeroom....

just kill me right now, I run out of the car into the school building hopefully finish the rest of my class and somehow make up the 15 minutes I lost. Does 15 minutes matter that much? but some of these teachers be wild, dude...

Time skip
after two of your classes and it's the beginning of lunch :)

As I walked through the hallway I felt a pair of eyes on me is a weird way. I felt this almost every day after this year of school it was weird I kind of got used to it but I continue on my way to my lunch table.

New pov 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤

I scratch my arm anxiously as a wait y/n to set foot into the lunchroom, but I saw her brother instead Craig. he's my " boyfriend".. I know I feel dirty for using him and all but this is just gonna work out for everyone! if it works out for me and Y/N then it will for him. I'm just using him just to get closer to y/n.

I look up and I saw her walk into the lunchroom my eyes are just attached to her, scanning her outfit, her hair, her eyes, her everything. she's beautiful, she's perfect. I don't know what I would do if I haven't seen her for a day. she's like my energy booster. She makes me happy. She makes me joyful. she walked directly past me, and sat down at a table full of her friends and all of her friends were the girls Wendy, Bebe, Heidi and Nicole and she's relatively popular because of her brother.

"Hey honey!"

I turned and saw Craig he was smiling and waving at me, I smiled nervously and waved but Craig ran up to me and hugged me. He let go and we walked to our table. we sat down and six pairs of eyes landed on me  "hey tweek..how are you?" I heard token say  "oh I-I'm great" I said with a small stutter