Clyde x Reader angst

Yup
* dramatically breathes air****
Clyde...
What did you get your ass in today?
* angry parent noises 😠*

By the way this was requested by Tamasyn 🤍

I opened my phone, I stared at the empty phone screen. No notifications.

Does he hate me? Did I do something wrong?
I worried as a bit my nails " maybe I should ask his friends what's going on.."

I turned my head to the left to look at the clock on the wall, 10:47 it was. A sigh left my body as I lay down in my bed. I just stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes then my eyes closed.

I felt the warm morning sun hit my face, this brought me out of my slumber. I sat up in my bed, ran a hand through my hair. then I got up got dressed in soon left my house and started walking to school.

Once I got to school I saw Clyde's friends all huddled together looks like they were talking. I soon approached them. I recognize the four boys from when I would join Clyde when he hangs out with his friends(I can't think of anything 🙁)

The boy in the crutches named Jimmy noticed me first in alerted the other boys that I was there. The twitchy blonde named tweak started pulling out his hair and was muttering something under his breath."Hey.." I said putting my hand up to wave but it never did any motion, token was the only one that answered me"Oh hey (y/n)" he said turning around facing me giving me a smile.

The three other boys just glanced at each other, than back at me "What are you here for." A monotone voice spoke out of the small group. which it belong to the boy wearing a blue hat named Craig. I turned my attention to Craig and said " oh I'm here to talk about Clyde he's been... acting weird" I said last part under my breath.

The four boys gave each other looks then looked back at me,Tweak started pulling his hair harder until it looked like he was about to rip his hair out from the root. "W-well I d-di-don't know what going on with Clyde." Jimmy answered then Craig nodded his head to agreement tweak was still pulling out his hair and muttering under his breath and token just stood there with a slight frown on his face.

Until Craig kicked him in the shin causing talking to jolt and snap his head to Craig and then Token nodded his head. "W-well I'm sorry (y-y/n) we just don't know what's up with Clyde." Jimmy said as he walked away going to his locker being followed by Craig and tweak and then soon token.

Token turned his head to me giving me a sad look and then turned his head back around, it hanging low as he walked. I just stood there I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out then I walk to my locker. I put my stuff up in my locker and grabbed some books (books, wink wink😏*)

Once I closed my locker, I was greeted by the same twitchy Blonde. "Hey Tweek" I said, I stared at the boy. watching his hands as they fiddled with his fingers as his eyes darted left to right, God it looked like he saw a ghost. "H-hey I-I-I  GAH need to tell you s-something" he said as his Head twitch to the left "what is it?" I said staring at him in concern "I-I j-just to much pressure a-and wrong n-not to t-tell you this but.-"

Tweak took a deep breath and has his eyes started twitching just his whole body was twitching insanely
"Clydedoesn'tknowhowtotellyouthisbuthewantstobreakupwithyousonowhe'sbackwithbebe!" Tweak said insanely fast by the looks of it after him saying that he calmed down a tad bit .

I didn't fully understand it took me a minute to realize what he just said.
I made in a O with my mouth but before I could ask tweak any questions I heard Craig yelling out for tweak tweak said his goodbyes rather quickly as he ran frantically down the hall.

What should I do about this? Should I just go through my house look for all Clyde stuff and throw it out in a rage? Or should I try to get my revenge on him and Bebe?? This sounds like a sappy teen movie. Plus I'm just probably gonna go home and cry about this...

I see why he would rather choose Bebe over me.

A sigh left my body as I walked towards my class
It was science.

And we had partners.

GRRAAHHH

(Hello?😀)
And I sat down at a table just stayed off at emptiness but what I did hear from the teacher was that they're pairing up students so we don't get to choose who we work with. I just sat there tapping my fingers on the table waiting to hear my name with another student.

"(Y/n) and Token"

I looked up, once I heard my name is called. soon I heard shuffling and then token himself appeared right next to me. "Hey (Y/n)! I bet this project is going to be 10 times more fun since I'm working with you!" Token said with a smile (don't ask me if he's being weird... 🥱)

You and token talked for a bit about whatever until the bell rang and everyone started packing up and went to the lunch room (I don't care what time it is you're going to lunch.)

token asked if you want to sit with him at lunch but you remembered that you would have to sit with Clyde( and Cartman) you kindly declined you went through the lunch line got your food as you were walking away from the food counter (I don't know what it's called 😭😭😭)

I walked past Clyde's table me and Clyde locked eyes for a millisecond  I turned my head away from him practically as fast as I can and continued walking until I landed to a table it already had some people at it but they were on the far back of the table. you sat on the opposite side you eat your lunch until you felt a tap on your shoulder you turned your head and there's the one and only

Drumroll please

🥁

Clyde.
He just stood there rubbing his neck shamefully. "Hey I'm sorry that I umm, was kind of a douche not asking you if you want to break up..."  you just sat there listening and nodding your head

" I know that was just wrong I just didn't know how to do it I'm sorry I just-" he hesitated for a minute " it's just hard trying to end something with a person you know  that is a great person, * mumbling*"

The last part of what Clyde was saying you weren't able to hear but you got up from your seat and hugged Clyde " it's fine Clyde you like someone else and that's perfectly fine it's normal." Clyde just stood there and tensed up but soon relaxed he wrapped his arms around you and soon you heard sniffling from Clyde and he was crying you looked up (or down.) at him and practically for the rest of that moment you and Clyde just stood there with Clyde crying in your arms.

  we're ending it here 
ok???

Word count 1256