Buttery victory  XD (bunny)

:)

This was requested by Riverfire2331

Btw i'm going to refer butters as Leopord or Leo

Warning
If you get easily offended by the Up bringing of God  then skip this beginning part, M'kay?

(i'm sorry that I put that here but when one of my friends read this and they weren't happy about it :( )

*Fourth grade*

Butters pov

I stared at Cartman. He was yelling at me, Again, it was something about me being a little dick sucking pussy but I tuned it out.
I need to change. I don't want to be a pussy anymore, I'm done! I'm done being forced, beaten, ridiculed, lied to, molested, etc.all of the memories hit me like a tidelwave, I clenched my fists in anger. I stormed out of the room and went to Kenny's house. Kenny is the only one that likes me... that thought made me start running, angry tears bimmed my eyes.

I saw Kenny's house door, I knocked and then the door unlocked, opened to Karen "Oh Hi, butters!"She give me a close eye smile "you here for Kenny?" I nodded "y-yea" I walked in the house and headed to Kenny's room, knocked on his door "Kenny it's me, butters" I heard nothing but I open the door and I saw Kenny laying upside down on his bed and his face in a playboy magazine.

I started walking towards his bed sat down beside him "hey butters how are you doing today?" Kenny asked me"well not good i'm actually quite angry at cartman" I told Kenny but then he fell off his bed it made me giggle a little but he soon got up on his feet, his face was a little pink, was he embarrassed?

But he soon sit down right beside me again "oh that's not a good thing to hear, what did he say now?" Kenny asked me as he put his hand on top of mine " well he called me a little dick sucking pussy" I said as a scratch my face " and why?" Kenny asked while raising his eyebrow "because I didn't help him move Kyle's bed, when Kyle was sleeping and put Kyle's bed in a river, I just told him he's crazy..." I said looking away from Kenny. " hey butters I still think that you did the right thing" Kenny said ganging my attention, I stared at Kenny but he just smiled at me I smiled back " how was your day Kenny?" I asked A lot more calmer " oh my day is better because you're here" Kenny said with a wink" wow wee, I make your day better just being here?" I asked " of course you do butters you're the nicest person in the world, I am lucky to be friends with you!" Kenny said as he clenched my hand tighter " well I never thought of myself as that special person, it's not like I'm the pope." I said back Kenny furrowed his eyebrows at me. (I don't know why I brought the pope into this...)

Then he started to lean over me, and then I felt his lips on mine, he kissed me! it only lasted like a Second or two. but after that my face was beet red and Kenny he leaned back to where he was originally positioned his face was also decorated with light pink blush" God dammit butters, you're better than the fucking pope, actually screw the pope, you're better than fucking God." Kenny said while looking down.

I turned to face him I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't say anything, I was still in shock from that kiss earlier though so I just stared at him he turned to face me again " butters you know I'll do anything for you right? Like I'm talking about like murder and dying for you and shit like that. Butters I know this is a weird place to say this but I love you." I could feel my hands sweating, my face is blistering hot, I didn't know what to do like I'm never been in a real relationship with someone especially guy or had someone confessed to me