Butters X  sad fem!reader

This was requested by Itssss_Nayyyy

2nd and 1st pov
(So for 2nd uses "you" so an example would be "you made a cake and cried, then you exploded." I can't think 💀)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was just the worst day ever when you were walking to school a car drove past and you got hit with water. now you're all wet, then you got a call from your mother saying that your favorite uncle got hit by a semi and your pet goldfish died

GAHHHH

now Eric Cartman is making fun of you
(Sorry I can't think of anything)

Like oh my god, are you fucking serious?! is today just one of those days in the year that just total shit?
just does the world hate you right now? I think the only thing that's good is your sweet boyfriend butters, what is the world gonna do something about him!?

Is the world gonna make him break up with me??? or even worse kill him!!?? oh my God I'm just feeling worse just thinking of that. I feel myself going to the brink of tears I soon walk out of (the hallway???) I soon found myself in a abandoned and quiet classroom.

I know it's still a little bit before class but still like maybe crying here for a little. I started sniffling wiping my eyes until I heard the door open.

I started wiping my face rapidly to get rid of any tears left on my face but I soon heard the voice of my boyfriend butters"Hello? Is anyone in here yet?" I let out another sniffle butters soon snapped his head towards sound and his face softened when he saw me my cheeks were probably still red and dampened from my tears.

"Oh Hello Honey,*GASP*" His eyes widened as he practically ran to my side wrapped his arms around me "W-what happened? Are you Hurt??"
Butters asked in worry as he looked at you up and down.

You looked up at butters and said "No, no I'm not it's just..." you paused "Today just sucks..." butters wrapped his arms around you and then his said "Well, maybe if you tell me, It would make you feel better?"

So then after that you start telling him your woes and you did start feeling better right after you finished class started
So then people flooded the classroom and you and buddies had to go to your seats

But for the teacher you could see anything butters tapped you on the shoulder and then said "do you want to go to City wok with me after school?" You gave him a warm smile then said " I would love to!"

A/n OK this is done, I literally had zero ideas for this but here you go
Word count 468