The End

Takeda POV

I ran after Sundowner, but before I could get to him, I had to wait for the elevator to get back down and take me up, once I was at the roof, I saw Sundowner staring at me with a smile.

Somehow, he got his two missing shields back, I assume it was all part of his Sexist Mode transformation.

Sundowner: Welcome to the final round!

He yelled throwing his hands into the air as if this was some kind of show.

Takeda: The final minute of your life!

I responded as the grip around my blade tightened.

Sundowner: Like I said, kids are cruel. And I'm very in touch with my inner child.

He said as his blades began to burn.

I was the one that made the first move.

I leaped forward and began slashing at him, but he was doing a perfect job of blocking and countering my hits.

He was very focused this time, even more than before.

It felt like he was full of energy, as if he didn't just fought the Special Forces.

Two choppers were hovering around the roof, their searchlights focused on us.

They could easily release their rockets at us, but they didn't.

Looks like Sundowner told them to hold back, he's confident that he can beat me.

Takeda: You honestly think you can win?

Sundowner: I won every time we fought, why not again? To keep the tradition going, y'know?

Takeda: Didn't you run off last time?

Sundowner: Well, that wasn't really a one on one, so that doesn't count. And besides, you lost a hell of a lot more than I did. Two shields and a visor in exchange for Sonya, Jax, Kano and your ninja friends, along with a few no name soldiers, great deal if you ask me.

Takeda: I will avenge their deaths right here and right now!

Sundowner: This won't matter. There's nothing you can do to bring them back. They're gone, forever. And soon, you will be too.

Takeda: I'm just a gear of a huge machine. Just another part of a mechanism. Even if I die, nothing will change.

Sundowner: Ha! Well that's something we both can finally agree on. We are all gears of a bigger system. But it looks like your system is relying a little bit too much on one of their gears.

Takeda: I will gladly let them rely on me. This is what I'm here for.

Sundowner: Who will they rely on once you're dead?

Takeda: They have that covered already.

Sundowner: Really? So who will be the one to replace you?

Takeda: Someone much stronger than me.

Sundowner: Doesn't tell me much, many are stronger than you.

Takeda: Good thing you aren't one of them!

We continued to fight for what felt like eternity, but I finally managed to cut off all six of his shields.

He took a few steps back, his face was now covered by a new, red visor.

His body shook uncontrollably as his anger was rising.

He raised one of his blades into the air, like he was showing me his new cool toy.