Chapter 19

Third persons POV

The sound of the singing birds and the heat of sunrise wakes the three from their deep slumber but instantly ignored it and sleeped more. It's a lovely day today.

On the other hand, the family of Trevillions are preparing theirselves for todays day. They are eager to make it up to their daughter while the son has to pretend that his guilty for what he did after his talk with their parents at the late night yesterday.

The van is ready, the Trevillions are going to briene's house to join for a little reunion with the folks they called friends in the village.

As soon as they arrived the folks are enthusiastic about them for paying a visit on their growing village with their help.

The folks acknowledge their presents and give some random hand made stuffs that made the Trevillions happy.

The Trevillions gave something in exchange, it's not money but it's something sentimental that made the folks adore and loved them more.

After the little reunion the family headed to briene's house without a knock they welcome their selves inside the house and seated in the living room.

The door is not locked that's why. Maybe the police wife leave it open knowing that no one will enter their house like a thief because she's a police officer.

The village has no thief because of the tight security and the villagers are all kind living soul. The island has no record of crimes.

If there's a thief or bad people out there, they will be punished based on what they done like if the thief stealed something they're finger will be cut based on how many things they stole so no one dares to commit a crime. ITS A RULE.

The RULE is written in the MAIN PLAZA with a PUNISHMENT on it. So they will be reminded Everytime the folks goes there.

The old lovers awakens and realized they are still naked from the yesterdays event. The police placed a kiss on her wife's lips and the two did their morning routines.

As a good wife briee is. She got up And will be preparing breakfast for all of them, while the latter took a shower.

The brunette is surprised that the son of Trevillions are in the couch watching TV, she doesn't mind though.

She acknowledge his presence even the atmosphere becomes heavy while they talk. She doesn't ask anything anymore because her mind went blank at the sudden visit.

She remembered that the youngest daughter and her wife is in their house. She excuses herself saying she'll cook breakfast, she didn't let him say a word and left.

She's surprised that the Trevillions are in the kitchen cooking their breakfast. She watched in awe before deciding to interrupt them.

"Good morning" she says aloud making the two jump.

"Oh my God briee you scared us, by the way how's Mon? Where is she? Is she awake? Lets finish this then!" Mrs Trevillion says in panick

Briee arked her eyebrows amused while the husband is saying that her wife should calm down.

"What's with the rush? This is new" briee says playfully

"Y-yeah" says by the stuttering light of the house.

"Well!, We just wanted to make it up to her b-because we made a huge mistake and it really hurts my daughter" the pillar of the house says.

"Oh so you wanna make it up to her by cooking?"

"y-yeah?!"

Briee pacepalm herself by the sudden admission.

"Erm, okay?, That better tasted good then" she smiled at the two

"Uhm" she woman swallowed the lump in her throat and say.

"that's the p-problem, we both are not skilled to cook, we just practice yesterday and it taste b-bad" mrs. Trevillion says causing briee to laugh out loud

The Mr. And Mrs. Laughed along awkwardly with unreadable face.

"I better teach you two then" briee stopped laughed and switch into serious face the two swallowed their pride and nodded in agreement.

"Okay, this will start like this~~~~ *bla* bla* bla*

Mon on the other hand is wide awake because of the smell of food came from the kitchen.

She wants to get up but her wife is on top snuggled into her and didn't want to wake her up, Sam is light weighted so she's not complaining that she' heavy.

She caressed her hair and admire the features of her wife's. Sam has baby face, pink pouty lips, pointed nose, long eyelashes, hypnoticing eyes—wait? Damn.

Her wife is staring a her with a hint of love and lust. Sam closed the gap between them and kissed her.

Her heart rate speed up and the animals gt awakened on her stomach causing Sam to chuckle between their kisses. 𝑆𝐻𝐸'𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑇.

Mon blushed as they're lips parted, panting loudly. As they heard solen besides them says.

"No PDA, please" emphasizing the words PDA made Mon blushed harder.

She pushed Sam on top of her and get out of the room out of embarrassment.

Once she reached the living room the older brother came into view causing her to turn around and went back to the entertainment room unnoticed.

She entered the room hiding her face while heading in their bathroom.

"Glad your back wife, Good morning" Sam says but Mon didn't respond causing Sam to get hurt slightly at the sudden changed of behavior.

"Hey maybe she's just ashamed getting caught having PDA, don't worry she'll get over it soon" surprisingly, the nemesis comfort her which is she's thankful for and decided not to argue with her for the rest of the day.

"Yeah maybe" Sam agreed as a sign of friendly manner even though she's not really into 'GETTING PEACE' with the girl because they were known as the cat and dog cousins in their blood line.

After that, two decided to left the room and let Mon have her space.

As soon as the two left the room the surprised face is visible with their faces. Dion acknowledge their presence. With that, Sam decided to go back in the room to check her wife.

Now she understands her sudden change of mood.

TBC..