Chapter 37

Third Person's POV

"Don't trust her Mon, I saw him with your brother's group" bulong ni Hailey habang nahihirapan sa tama Ng baril na kanyang natamo.

Sapat lang iyon para marinig niya ang mga Salitang tinuran ng tiyahin. Sapat Lang Rin Ito para mapalitan Ng kakaibang emosyon ang kanyang nararamdaman.

Binaba Naman ni Dion Ang kanyang baril at sandali itong manonood Ng palabas.

"Oh hello babe" joyfull ngunit may kakaiba sa kanyang sagot.

"Why are you doing this ?" Walang emosyong tanong ni Mon di para Kay Dion kundi para Kay scar.

Hindi pa rin lubos maisip ni Mon na magagawa ni scarlet Ang bagay na Ito.
Napakaimposible ngunit Wala na itong panahon para lukohin Ang sarili, nasa harapan na Niya Ang ebidensya at nakikita pa niya itong nakangisi habang nakatingin sa kanila.

"Your too blind that's why" simpleng sagot ni Scarlett.

They've been Friends in a very long time but she couldn't help but to ask herself if she ever did something to her that will result to an ill will.

"What are you talking about?" The latter is clearly bewildered.

"See? Acting innocent is your main role and in the end it will still be! You always ignore it even though you already know what I feel"

Mon knew it! But does she have to do this? She still choose to be on his side even she knows that nothing will ever happen.

"cant you see scar? Your too blinded by your love" Mon said

"Then, im willing to do it!" Scarlet chucklingly said as she added,

"But why do you have too take it away from me! You saw what she have done, right? She fucked your fucking impositor brother and I was there whenever your in pain damn" her lover friend shouted in an enraged way.

Mon's mouth was running as fast as her thoughts, she would have never wish to blurted those words cause she knew it will only trigger her enemy.

She doesn't even know what to call her now, after what she have done.

"Because she's my wife scar! What my heart wants is something that I can't dictate" she shouted back as her brain seems  to be block while scarlet looked like she had seen a ghost.

The woman was so enraged that she can't even control her tone, it was fucking hard for her and she didn't meant  to shout at her. She had never done that before.

"We all struggle and suffer because of love! You know what it feels to be shattered but you fucking did that to me! I was in pain too!" Scarlet said as her vision started to get blury.

"And you should have known that everything you do will never be enough scarlet! You were there to witness Everytime I fucking breakdown, you should have learned and prevent yourself on loving me!!" They are both stunned at what Mon had said.

There is nothing more hurtfull if you ever heard your love ones telling you to back off because they won't be able to reciprocate your feelings.

Scarlet is completely shattered.

But now she isn't blinded anymore.

She's mostly ashamed for acting blind in the naked latent truth.

But She can now see things, start to move on and do more things she wants to do.

She's free from her emotions and love for Mon. 

That's all she ever wanted.

she wanted to move on but Mon's situations prevented her to do.

But now, everything is lucid.