Thirteen

Jasmine's pov

As I wake up, I close my eyes as I see the bright light. I then get up and stretch my arms and legs. The only thing on my mind is about, what happened yesterday. Should I kill them or not? They seem like nice people, but they might not be. I also have no choice Mr. Petrov did take care of me and trained me to be the person I am now.

Also my whole life I did everything that Mr. Petrov asked me to do, almost my whole life l I wanted was for him to approve me, tell me that he's proud of me thats all I ever wanted.

I then get some clean clothes ready. I go to my bathroom and turn on the hot warm water. I then strip out of my clothes in get into the shower.

About 30 minutes of showering I finsh. I'm wearing a black crop top, and over the crop is a big dark blue jacket, and for the plants are some black pants. I added a few rings...ok, ok my fingers are full of rings.

But before I go to the store I decided to bring someone with me

I then grab my keys and go to my car, as I get in I put on Hostage by Billy Ilish. I turn it so hight up that you can probably hear 100 or 200 miles away.

About 15 minutes later I arrive at Target.

Laura's Russo Pov

I wanted to go to Target, with my son's and Husband's company. They said ' no ' so I just acted sad. I mean who would want their mother of wife sad? Then Ethan, Leah and Elizabeth invited themselves which is fine.

So now I'm at Target. I then see some house decorations. I then run up to them as I hear my name being called out but I ignore.
"Oh, no not again." I hear my son Aden say.

"Aww their so cute." I almost scream as I look at the beautiful flowers.

"Sweetie, we have a whole garden where you can plant flowers." I husband, Joe, says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"So do you want your beautiful wife sad?" I pouted.

"N - no, never."  He replies.

"Hey, look guess I see Jasmine." Jax says happily.

We then see Jasmine who we think is out daughter. I mean she looks so much like our principessa. She has to be our Mafia Principessa.

"Finn, come back!" Jasmine screams as a little boy runs towards us. The little boy almost past us but Ethan swoops in and grabs the little boy.

Jasmine then comes towards us and takes the little boy from Ethan. "What did mommy say about running off?" Jasmine ask as she puts him back down.

Wait mommy? She's only 14, I swear if it the Russians going to kill them.

"You said not to run or go off with out you, because their are alot of bad people." The little boy who I'm assuming is Finn says sad.

Jasmine then goes to her knees to reach her son's leveal. "Someone once told me ' look up high, you shall bow to no one." Jasmine says as our eyes widen, except Leah, Elizabeth and Ethan.