Twenty - three

Jasmine pov

As I get into my car I see Ethan. He then goes into the car.

"Where are you going?" Ethan asks me.

"Well first I'm going to get snacks, then I'm going to get my revenge. No one, no on ever mess with me and my snacks." I said as Ethan laughs I the glare at him.

"Ok, well get you snacks then you can get you're revenge." Ethan says as I smile.

"Come on,I'll drive." Ethan says I then get out and we change our spots.

Ethan starts to drive.

As we arrive at the store Ethan parks. We then get out of the car and walk to the building. As we go in the first thing I do is grab a basket and run to the snacks.

Once I arrive I smile as I look at all the snacks.

I then start to get snacks.

A few minutes later I cart is filled. "I think that's enough." Ethan says as I glare at him.

"No it's not, I just need to get smaller snacks and it will fit in the cart." I said as I put more.

"You're the death of me." I hear Ethan muttered as I smirk.

"Can you help me sneak this to my room?" I ask Ethan.

"Sure, princess." Ethan say coming closer to me.

I decide to tease him as I lean in closer, and closer. Ethan then looks at me in the eyes then my lips then back at me. I smirk and walk away.

Loser.

I then start to walk as I push the cart then I stop and look at Ethan who is beside me.

"Do you want anything?" I ask.

"No, I don't want to be a snack atholic." Ethan says as I glare at him and he smirks.

I'm going to slap that smirk off his face.

"Come on. I'll pay for half." Ethan says.

"No, I pay." I said.

"Ok, fine. I'll let you pay if you go on a date with me. A date where me and you prank Ivan all day." Ethan says as I smirk.

"Fine." I said as we both laugh.

/ / /

As we go back in the car. Ethan starts to drive.

About 20 minutes later we arrive back. I then get to the back and start hiding the candy in my clothes. Ethan signs and does the same.

"Can't believe I'm hiding candy like a 5 year old." Ethan says as I laugh.

"Ah, when we go come to my room and I'll hide the candy. Since you helped me you'll let you get whatever you'd like." I said as he smiles and nods.

"Do you really think Ivan's ass is flat?" Ethan says as I laugh.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said laughing.

About 15 minutes later we finally finished. Me and Ethan walk in the mansion as we walk we look like penguins.

As we run to my room I open the door and we start taking the candy and snacks off.

About 20 minutes later we finally finish taking them off.

"Finally we finished. How are you gonna hide these?" Ethan questions.

"Follow me." I said smirking. I then go to a picture that's on my wall and I remove the picture showing a square hole on my wall.

"Wow!" Ethan says as I nod.

"Can you help?" I ask.

"Sure." Ethan says he then helps me.

"Do you want any?" I ask.

"Nah. But I want you." Ethan says smirking.

"Please don't make me regret not killing you." I said as he laughs.

After we finished Ethan sits down.

"Ok, what are we gonna do for tomorrow's pranks?" Ethan ask.

I think think, after thinking I said "Well, Ivan is like my big brother so I can tell him I'm pregnant." I said.

"That could work. What else?" Ethan says.

"Oh, I know we can make fun of Ivan for having a flat ass." Ethan says laughing.

"Yea, yea, but it sounds like we're bullying him." I said.

"What if you tell him you have a secret child?" Ethan says.

"Sure." I said.

"Ok, uh good night." Ethan says as I nod.

"Good night Ethan." I said smiling Ethan leaves.

Well tomorrow would be fun.

How's this chapter? I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you guys for reading. Sorry about the short chapter.

Counted words: 730