Thirty - two

Blake pov

As I wake up I smile looking down at my angle whose head is on my chest. She's so beautiful, she has black shiny healthy hair, she also has naturally long black dark eye lashes. She also has a cute small nose. Her cheeks are natural pink. Her lips are naturally red, there soft, not too big or small just the purfect size.

"Mhmm." Is all I hear from Jasmine's mouth as her eyes open. She then looks up at me smiling.

"Hi, love." I tell her.

"Hi." I said she says smiling.

"Come on, I got us some let's get freshened up, then we can go get something to eat." I said as she nods and smiles. She then gets up and goes to freshen up as I do the same.

15 minutes later we get in the car, before driving I get my phone and ask my men to clean it up. I then start driving, as I drive o put my right on on Jasmine's thigh, she then playing with my rings.

"Wait, does anyone know?" Jasmine ask.

"About me wanting to propose?" I ask as she nods.

"Yea, I asked your father and brothers. At first they said no and threatened me, but then I kept asking and asking, until they said said but with a few other threat's. Man Ivan, John and Jason where so hard, but they gave in." I said as she laughs.

"I love you, my love." I said, I look at Jasmine to see her blushing.

"I love you too." Jasmine says as I smile turning back on the road.

About half an hour later we arrive at ihop. We then go in and and order. I got pancakes and Jasmine ordered some eggs with bacon, with orange juice.

"Where do you wanna go next?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter, as long as you're with me." Jasmine says as I smile.

"When go to Ivan's mansion?" I ask as she nods.

After eating we get in the car and go back to the mansion.

40 minutes later we arrive, I open the car door for Jasmine, I close it as she gets out. I then ask the guards to get the bags that I got for Jasmine, in our room. Me and Jasmine out now sharing a room, Finn also sleeps with us. Which I am totally find to.

We then go inside. "I bet you 5,000 she said no." Jax says as my eyes widen.

"Please, I bet you 5,000 she said yes." Laura, Jasmine's mom says.

"She said no! I know she said, because I'm the closest to her!" Ivan says.

"I think she said yes, the way she looks at him, the way he looks at her, the way she smiles when she's around him. The way she blushes when she's around him, she acts childish, free, loved protective with him. Happy, so I think she said yes." Ethan says smiling.

Me and Jasmine then clear our throats at the same time making them face towards us.

"What did you say? I think she said yes!" Elizabeth says as her sister, Leah nods.

"I said, yess!" Jasmine says as he shows them the ring. The woman in the room all scream and jump in joy. The maids smile, looking at us.

"Their goes my 5,000." Jax says as we all laugh.

"Hurt her, I'm going to do my old style of touring you. Oh Jasmine we need to talk too." Ivan says walking up to us.

Jasmine nods they then walk away.

Jasmine pov

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask as I sit down in Ivan's office.

"How are your cuts healing?" Ivan ask as I some with pain.

"I - it's good." I said as he nods, Ivan looks at me in the eyes with regretful, anger and sadness.

"I know it's too late to say this, but I'm sorry I hurt you and Luca, I'm really really sorry. I just wanted to take over control of you. You know I care for you, you're like the annoying little sister to me." Ivan says as we laugh at the end of his sentence.

"Please forgive me, or don't because I don't deserve to be forgiven from you. But please just know I'm so so sorry." Ivan says honestly.

"It's fine, but you know what you could do to make it up?" I said as he looks at me confused.

"Buy, me all the snacks in the whole world." I tell him as I smile and wiggle my eyebrows as he burts out laughing.

"Sure, sure I'll buy you all the junk. Hey, do you ever get cavities?" Ivan ask me.

"Nope, my teeth are all good and healthy." I said as his eyes widen.

"How do you eat so much junk and your teeth are so white and shiny with no cavities and stuff." Ivan says amazed as i laugh.

"I'm not sure." I said as he laughs.

"Hey, if that fience of yours hurts you, I'll me you'll beat the living crab out of him, I will do it. I dont want to even you see you shed one year from that man." Ivan says as I smile.

"He won't hurt me." I said as he nods but I'm sure he won't let go of it.

"When is the wedding?" Ivan ask.

"Me and Blake are gonna talk it later." I responded as he nods.

/ / /

As I finished brushing my hair, Blame comes in with Finn his is arms.

"Mama!" Finn says as I smile I the go toward him and I get him in my arms.

"Hello, my love." I said, as he hugs me.

"Mama, how did you met daddy?" Finn ask.

"Mhmm, well we actually bumped into eatch other. I was going out of a small Café and he went in. We then bumped into each other a few other times." I said as he nods.

"Daddy, when did you fall in love with mom?" Finn ask.

"When we we first met, I saw her going out the Café, once I saw her I new she ment for me. The way her eyes sparkled in the sun, her smile she is so beautiful." Blake says staring at me as he smiles.

"Save it for the vows." Finn says as we burst out laughing.

"Come on bud, let's put you to bed." I said as he nods.

"Mama, when are you getting married with daddy?" Finn ask.

"Next we on Friday." Blake says proudly.

"Mama can I ask you a question?" Finn ask.

"Sure." I said as Blake fixes the bed a bit.

"Have you seen what Leah looks like?" Finn ask smiling.

"Yes bud, why?" I asked.

"Leah, is so beautiful. She the second prettiest girl I've ever saw in my entire life of only 4, almost 5 years." Finn says blushing.

"Someone got's his first crush." Blake says laughing.

"Ok bud, but the thing is Leah is older then you, but maybe you should find someone a bit more your age." I said as he nods and I laugh.

Blake gets Finn and lays him in the middle as I take the left side and Blake the the right side by the door.

Soon later we fall asleep.

I might be posting more, but thank you guys all for reading.

Counted words: 1234