Twenty

Jasmine pov

Their my family, wait a minute. I'm confused, oh so what they said is true. Josh he lied to me he lied to me! That bastered.

Why can't I remember tho? "Whatever they can think what they want." I said as my voice is cold.

"So do you agree or not?" Ivan says.

"No." Jason spats.

"If you agree I'll stay with you guys." I said as they all snap their heads at me.

"Fine." Jason says without thinking.

"Untie them." I said as a guard them and unties one by one.

Once they are untied I speak "You'll be staying here. Follow me." I said I then face my back to them and start walking as they follow.

Once where in the wall I walk them to their rooms.

"Why did you make the deal?" Jason says.

"You want me to stay with you guys, I want the Russians dead. Let's not disappoint each other, now." I said as I see Jason eyes with hurt.

For some reason I feel bad. Why do I feel bad?

I then shake off the feeling and show them to their rooms.

About 15 minutes later I finish. I then go to Ivan's room.

"You're engaged." Ivan says smiling.

"Yes, but it's a deal I want Finn safe Blake needs a heir." I said honestly.

"But if we are going to be married where trying to get along and stuff." I added.

"Oh ok good because you're like a sister to me, even though I tried to kill you many times." Ivan says laughing.

"Yea you too." I said as I look at Ivan in the eyes.

"Get rest." Ivan says as I nod and leave.

As I walk to my room I see Jason, Blake and Ethan. I then walk to them with a straight face.

"What are you three doing?" I asked.

"We have cuts and we need them cleaned." When informs.

"Fine." I said they then lead to the way to their room.

Once they lead me to the room I realize it's Jason's mom, Laura's and Leah and Elizabeth, once Jason opens the door I see everyone their heads snap to me.

I then get in the room and walk to the bed and get on my knees as I get a band aid kit.

"Show me you're cuts, do anything dirty and I won't hesitate to kill you with a bandaid." I threthan.

"You can't kill some one with a bandaid." Alex says a bit confused.

"Whould you like to see?" I asked as their eyes widen Alex then shakes his head no as I smirk.

About 1 hour later I the guys cuts and stuff I then move on to the girl. None of them had bad cuts just like little cuts.

About 20 minutes I finally finsh I let out a deep breath and I say "Follow me." I then get up and they follow me as we leave the bedroom.

We then arrive at the kitchen. They must be hungry they haven't eaten in 2 days.

"Eat." I said as food is on the table not too long ago I told the maids to make some dinner.

"Tomorrow the Russian and the Itlians Mafia's will be allies." I said smirking.

"When you're don't eating go to you're rooms. If you need help to find you're rooms tell the guards." I tell them.

"Blake no need to act anymore. It's just a contact, we need to act and stuff." I said coldly and leave without a response.

Ethan pov

I really don't know what to feel. She just left like that. I'd be inbaressed or stuff.

"You made a contract with my sister?" Jason ask Blake.

"Yes." Blake responds.

"Tell me, do you like my sister?" Jason asked.

Blake galps "Yes."

I make my hands into a fiest as my knuckles turn white.

"But she doesn't seem to like me." Blake says as I try not to smile.

After eating we all go to our rooms. I take a shower and changed. Once I'm done I get in bed I still have a chance with the love of my life.

Jasmine pov

As I lay on the end I turn and toss and I can't sleep. Ugh.

I then get some pills on from my night stand the pills are sleeping pills they help me sleep.

I take two put it in mouth and then take a gulp of water and drink it. Once I finish I lay down.

About 20 minutes later I feel my eyes get heavier, I don't fight back I just let sleep consume me.

How's this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry this is a short chapter. But thank you guys for reading.

Counted words: 797